Okay So Someone Could Crave The Sky. That's Normal, Right?

Grier was giving up when the Jlanx whispered, "You're dead, ordinary human."

But then there's a roar, "REMOVE YOUR WEAPONS YOU...!"

"Eidlan?"

A spear hit the Jlanx right in the chest, giving it a moment of silence. Vasyl breathed a sigh of relief, lunged at two Jlanxs who were pointing guns at him, then — Ignoring his pocketknife — chose to grab one of them and drag him towards the other. Vasyl threw the Jlanx far enough away to make them unconscious forever.

A small gun fell, Vasyl threw it at his brother, "It suits you!"

Grier accepted with a wide smile. He pressed a button, make a laser appeared and hit the back of a Jlanx. Another Jlanx blurted, raised her gun and aimed it at Grier. Nevertheless, a pocket knife had injured her arm before she could do anything. Vasyl grinned from afar, kicking another Jlanx.

"Where have you been?" He asked Eidlan in the middle of the battle, noticing how he's still wearing a school uniform. Unusually, the uniform is a mess.

"Truant," Eidlan forcibly took a gun from a Jlanx and used it, "What? You think a straight-A student never truant? FYI, I truant a lot — Or did you still forgot about our happy, normal phase? Where we usually just hang out and play music? We all truant a lot and make fun of others, especially a killer teacher. That makes the teachers mad."

Grier laughs while dodging and stabbing, "Man, that feel like a century ago!"

"Anyway," Eidlan said while lowering his head and kicked some Jlanxs, "I already knew something wrong since this morning, so I skipped class. In essence, I quietly went home, broke into yours and Alesh's house, took equipment, and returned as fast as I could."

Vasyl nodded and punch the last Jlanx around, "Is that the last?"

"No." Grier, half catching his breath, pointed at Alesh, "she keeps fighting that Jlanx."

Eidlan frowned, something familiar disturbs his mind, "Who is he?"

"Like that's important." But Vasyl continued saying, "I heard she called him 'Selon'"

Something stroke Eidlan. He couldn't say anything yet, only froze his sight on Alesh. Her cheek bleeding and for some reason she didn't cure it. Selon repeatedly issued fire and threw it at her, while that girl repeatedly avoided and stabbed.

Selon seemed fed up, he raised his hand while shouting, "Why are you fighting, huh! Ordinary humans don't deserve it! They really deserve to be eliminated! Those kids I took already become a great, future Jlanx, so YOU SUPPOSED TO SUPPORT US!"

"YOU AND YOUR DISGUSTING FIRE!" Alesh took a few steps while struck her pocketknife, not letting Selon use his strength, "YOU HAVE NO IDEA FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE! THEY JUST KIDS! THEY SHOULDN'T FIGHT YOU A******!"

Eidlan gasped, faintly remember him. The Jlanx who has fire, the Jlanx that burns his house, burns his friend, and kills his sister.

"He has fire..." The twins finally realized what is this about, especially when they saw Eidlan's face. Grier patted his shoulder, "don't get eaten by your emotions."

He glared, picked up a pen near his feet and clicked it, make it turned into a spear and used it against Selon. He pulled Alesh right when Selon jabbed something into her thigh, slash about his head. 

"Wargh!" She blinked, "Ei...?"

He glances for a second. "Enough." He sounds sharper than his spear, "you've burned her. You've burned my home. Enough."

Even Alesh need to hide behind the twins' back for seeing him. His eyes narrowed, making his enemy easily stammered with no urge to step back, even just an inch. Spinning his spear, surrounds with a thought that his siblings might have been gone, brainwashed, and probably gonna fight against him.

"Your own ignorance for being tied to lowly humans!" Selon exclaimed, "now meet your sister!"

His friends called out, but get back to froze when Eidlan suddenly laugh. Cold and shrieking, his eyes flickering with thunder.

Eidlan's spear moved even wilder, he stepped forward, stabbed, cornered, and stabbed again. Selon spun around, hitting Eidlan's leg. The genius groaned, he fell for a split second.

Selon raised his burning hand, "Tell your sister—"

Eidlan pulled his spear and yelled, move faster to wounded Selon's stomach. Selon's burning hands returned to normal, his eyes exuding shock. Alesh and the twins gasped, Eidlan's eyes narrowed, "That's for Halen."

The fire boy dropped, eyes still wide open. Another Jlanxs slowly retreat, glanced with a terrified and grudge look. The Latus panting. It's over.

Or at least that's what I wish I could write. Sadly it's time ring the bell; DING DONG! YOU'RE WRONG!

Because not long after, they sky shaking. Only the sky, land remains calm. Their heads buzzed, all weapons dropped, rattling followed by their own groans. It feels like their brains were being blended.

[Greetings, young friends]

No form, but a voice appeared. It filled their heads, except the students and teachers. But they still felt an unusual sensation of cold and nausea. The voice seemed to affect Alesh a lot, she looked down and rested on her knees, drop some nosebleed to the ground.

[Ah, just a moment, I must develop my strength. I want to be heard by all, not just you]

"Wh — AAAARRGHH!"

The students and teachers closed their ears, some fell.

[Well, now it's all right. How are you guys? Enjoy playing with my little warrior?]

"WHAT'S THAT?" A student bend her knees like a fetus, her ears started to bleed, "please, STOP!"

The Latus look around. Most of the teachers and their friends cried, the rest lay, trembling, blood coming out of their ears. Grier himself began to fall, but Eidlan caught him, giving medicines to clogged his ears so that Grier wasn't so affected. Alesh still had a nosebleed, but at least she didn't feel pain.

Vasyl yelled, "What do you want!"

[Well... You see... My dearest poor warriors, I want you to join me. I've watched you all this time, and you can fight all my trained Jlanxs! Very cool!]

"You mean..." Alesh yelled, wiping her nose, "...you're the one who's in charged with ALL this messed up?"

[Wow, thank you for the compliment]

"And you think we will join?" Hissed Alesh, "haha, how funny."

Grier added, "We refuse."

The atmosphere turns quiet. A kind of a silence where the air got sharper in every second. They also could feel how that creature is near them now, staring at Grier.

[Okay]

The sharp sensation disappeared, leaving students and teachers lying weak. Vasyl calming Grier who's suddenly out of breath, Eidlan wrote many notes, a sign of getting anxious. Alesh took some weapons
Swords for her, axes and spears for Eidlan, some daggers for Vasyl, and machine guns for Grier. It might be useful later.

They look up at the sky, there is craving on it;

Lues Sans El Labyrinth

Es Drepre Ceva El Uaebcor