It's Basically a Chapter About Their Fight. Like, Literally.

Various colours of bullets filled the sky, hitting the Grestvren right in the chest. That Gresvtren raged, causing the Jlanxs bend with trembling knees. His hand accidentally released Vasyl. Vasyl screamed, almost reached the ground when that Grestvren caught him again. With a thunderous roar, he raised his other hand and wiped out all the Jlanxs with electricity.

All Jlanxs were thrown — Except Askar who reflexively flew and prepared to attack the Grestvren. But the other Grestvren held back, he was forced to fight with this one first. Askar's spear lifted, his body round the Grestvren's hand. In an instant, they were already involved in the death duel.

As a result of Grestvren's electric sweep, many of the Jlanx instantly killed — Both good and not, because the defectors are no longer much. They hardly stand, some immediately fell due to a sudden attack by the Bad-Jlanx, the rest were immediately alerted, their spears swarmed, swords and daggers snatched, bullets whizzing.

Askar still busy with his Grestvren, who now only had one hand. Grier's focus has broke, he was hit several times and fell. He could see the Grestvren who was capturing his younger brother. That thing seemed to just play his brother, he kept throwing and catching him. While Grier shot, Eidlan's arrow helped, he worried about the fate of the brothers.

Before long, Vasyl began to feel the Grestvren got bored — So it decided not to catch him again. Grier screamed, maximizing his weapon and firing. Defectors helped, followed by Askar's spear and Eidlan's arrow. Alesh's eyes rushed, she fought whoever wanted to stop her friends. Her sword is almost invincible, she took every hit without backing down. Her legs kicked in, her sword helped death, she even bite a Jlanx who was holding her back.

Grestvren, who had been playing with Vasyl, roared, electricity rose more. Vasyl who did not have time to run off soared, Grier put aside his senses, he exclaimed angrily while shooting at the Grestvren.

"THAT'S FOR MY BROTHER!" Grier yelled. Bullets kept coming out quickly, completely hitting his enemy. The opposing Jlanxs tried to head off, but Grier always succeeded in overthrowing them, "and that! That! That one too!"

Grestvren, who was already weak, stumbled. The Jlanxs avoided. Askar left his opponent, he flew quickly towards the twins. He withdrew the two of them, while the Grestvren collapsed. The other Grestvren roared, the scientists hissed. The war almost over.

Vasyl opened his eyes, "I take my words." He coughed with heavy breath, "I do need your help... Turtle."

Grier rolled his eyes, Askar couldn't hold a smile — But before long, his eyes caught an opponent. He pulled the twins, raised his axe and held the opponent's spear. Grier turned his head with hardened jaws, took out his weapon and fired.

"Tsk, that was close!" Askar said, flies back and fights. He flew low, stabbed with his spear, snatched with his axe. Askar attacked quickly and strongly, even though Jlanx who surrounded him continued to provide good resistance.

Meters from him, the Grestvren was increasingly raging. Mixed felt between confused and angry because of losing friends. Latus and defectors try to fight that Grestvren as much as they can, but so far they have only been able to inflict a few minor injuries.

"Hey Flash!" Grier screamed trough the battlefield, "catch this!"

"What's this?"

"Eidlan's special heal thing, you'll — Rargh!" He focused on his battle for a few moments, "you have to use — WHARGH!"

"Aren't you need it?"

Grier laughs, "You need a mirror, Flash."

His brother couldn't hold a smile. He watched as Grier emotionally beating up anyone who targeted him. Looks strong, but it was undeniable that he's exhausted. Vasyl rose slowly, immediately got a shout from Grier and more attacks. He dodged and pressed his sensor at once, caught the floating dagger and held a Jlanx's attack.