Lessons

His sister did that first. She slashes the air, stroke a tree and spin, make sure her legs strong enough to stand. Only glances a little when the boys wake up, then cut a branch.

Eidlan instantly know she didn't sleep at all, spent the night in the woods and probably wandering around, warm herself by fighting the trees. He keeps silence about it, although he wanted to yell about how she needs to sleep right NOW.

Askar grabs his bow, flies to search for any metals and make arrows out of it. He also make a new gun for Grier, told him to use it for later, better mastering the daggers as well. Vasyl run to find new clothes and extra bandage, although Eidlan still have and already put it in his pocket. He joins his brother to fight with daggers, Eidlan swings his spear, throw it and gash with his axe. 

"Ughs... I never master it," Askar whispered after failed for the twelve times, his arrow stuck two inches further from the target, "how did you even...?"

"Switch with Eidlan," Alesh said, make the boys stop, "I've watch you. Eidlan better at long-distance combat, you often used your arrow by throwing it or stab. So switch it."

Askar and Eildan look at each other, Alesh glared at the boys and back to her practice. The twins chose to continue, so does Eidlan who gave his weapons, accepted by Askar.

Turns out, she was right. It is easier for Eidlan to calculate his target first, gain his awareness about everything and calm him a bit. In Askar's case, throwing spear while split the air or slashing with axe is easier too.

The sounds of machine stopped him, as he quickly fly to the cave and watch his computer-like device, shown a coordinate and sudden commotion sounds. The others come, they watch it for a while.

"How did you do that?" Eidlan asked, can't hide his amaze tone.

"I... Uhh... Hack their system." Askar snorted, "kind of. Can you read where it is?"

"Obviously." Eidlan took a deep breath, "come."

*****

Alesh grips her swords until her fingers turns white, eyes glared at the battle. It's in the housing now. Again, they took children.

Askar moves first, his spear about a Jlanx. A little smiling, he's glad he didn't missed.

As always, Vasyl throws and stole daggers while saving others, find safer places as fast as he could, remembering his legs just met poison less than 24 hours ago. Alesh rest on her knees, swinging her swords near the ground. The Jlanxs dropped, she stole their weapons and stab.

Grier shot three Jlanxs at the same it, then found out his gun could split into a normal gun and a laser gun. He frowns even deeper, tried the laser and manage to paralyze dozens of Jlanxs.

Eidlan jumps, punch a Jlanx's face and stab someone, show the arrows and dodges, pulled a hand to cripple it. He withdraws for a few seconds, hten used three arrows at the same time. 

"Ouch!" Askar paused, noticing a long wound on his arm. A Jlanx grinned at him, he replied it with a stab. Fly a little higher, throw his spear, cut the air and a lot lives.

"Woah! You're Alesh, aren't you?" A Jlanx asked, he loses one of his eyes, "remember me? I kick you yesterday!"

She groans, about to get his life when he jumps backwards, laughing even though his chest hurt. Another Jlanx punch her face, Alesh stops him with her sword. The other hold her leg, she attacks their hands. Groaning and whining, most of them gone.

Eidlan also got punch in the face, his vision blurred yet manages to stroke. Another one come, he kicks and shot. Grier used his laser to dropped the Jlanxs, destroyed the chains and gash people. A kid screams, he used his gun to save her.