And Then We Bored

"Hwaaa I'm boooooorrreeeeddd!" Vasyl complained.

"Yeah, it's been three days." Grier added, "or four? Five?"

"Five." Alesh throws a rock near her fingers, "I can't believe I'm saying this, but I miss school."

Eidlan shuddered, "I don't know if I will graduate or not with this much truant."

It's eight o'clock at night, Alesh watches the stars while lying down. Five days just go by without any events. She had found a cockatoo and told him to find Reian. Who knows, he could make it. Almost ended up as a pet, but he manages to come back and reported that Reian is fine. Also, he told Alesh that he will never do that again. After a long apology, they said goodbye to each other.

"Why on earth, there aren't any magical animals on this island?" She grumbled, "the one in red? Or orange? Or yellow like Rapunzel's hair?"

"Flower gleam and glow, let your power shine..." Vasyl murmured while drawing with his hand on the sky.

Grier glanced and grabbed his brother's hair, they sang together, "Make the clock reverse, bring back what once was mine..."

Alesh rolled her eyes, "Heal what has been hurt..."

"And applause for the most prominent band in the middle of nowhere!" Grier shouted right after they finished singing, "but seriously, I need something to do!"

"Wanna kick some ass?"

"Not fighting," he grimaces, "anything but that."

"Me too." Eidlan looks at his notebook, "I can't believe I can get bored reading!"

"I actually have an idea," Vasyl said, "but it's kinda crazy."

"How crazy it is?"

"It could make me die."

Alesh nod, "I'm in."

"No, you can't!" Grier and Eidlan yelled in unison. Alesh and Vasyl laugh for that. "I mean... Seriously, Vasyl, it could make you die?"

"Stop being such a dad, brother!" Vasyl jumped, "see ya!"

He ran. Even Alesh felt a little shock for that. She didn't think he would be that crazy. Though part of her likes it, she never wants any of her friends to do something... Erratic.

Grier as pale as a vampire, "I want to chop his head."

"I... I was... Just... I didn't..." She gulped, "sorry. Should we find him?"

"No need." Eidlan sighs, "with his strength, he should be here in three seconds."

Grier counts. This time, Eidlan was wrong. Vasyl needs five seconds instead of three.

"WAZZUP PEOPLE I'M BACK!" Vasyl grinned, then step back as his friends stare at him, "uhh... Did I miss something?"

"Your funeral."

If only Vasyl didn't have a superpower, Grier must wrestle him right now. Luckily for him, Grier ended up jumping into a log.

"That's not funny, Vasyl!" He yelled, "both of you! Stop acting like this all just a game where you could simply kick some ass and restarting when you died! 'CAUSE YOU COULDN'T!"

They jumped about five meters backwards. Grier never mad before — Except to the Scietids. Alesh reflexively hides behind her friends. Vasyl looks down, playing with his fingers.

"I know we've died before, I know you have powers, I know it's okay to take things less serious, but sometimes! SOMETIMES! WHICH PART OF THEY WANTING OUR HEAD THAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! DO YOU WANT TO FEEL THAT AGAIN? BEING DEAD?"