Let's Start This Story With Killing A Man

A

L

E

S

H

Homework is used to learn more.

But I'm lazy so I don't.

In fact, I'm too lazy to deal with everything related to humans. I prefer animals. Animals, believe it or not, can be smarter than humans.

Or at least, we understand each other. Do you know what I got from talking to monkeys at the zoo? An agreement. We agree that humans tend to think that everything is black and white, while in our opinion everything is grey.

Killing people, for example, it seems like everyone agrees that the only person who has killed people is the mad psycho, the hero, or the victim. You can't be one or two of them. You HAVE to can't.

Which is awkward because I'm three of it.

But I swear to God, that is not my fault. I never wanted any of it. I never wanted to know another side of the world which is scary and confusing and dark and making me died and woke up and died and woke up and died...

Anyway, it's stupid scientists' fault. I call them Scietid. Kidnapped or separating children from their parents, dragging them to a secret laboratory, and brainwash them to hate ordinary people while Scietids change them to be very different.

Yeah. Its cliché isn't it?

I wish life is not a circle.

Back to the topic, I also knew that when Scietid couldn't kidnap or separate, they would pretend to be a vaccine doctor and inject a liquid so that the children would change too, and grow up to be too different that everyone will hate them, treat them differently, lock them up, or throw them away. After that happened, at certain times those kids will be 'saved' and brainwashed.

Scietid... Ha. Created us because of their leader's orders. Creating us on the basis of ego. What for? Power. Ignorance. Greed.

I sighed, hoping that it would also get rid of reality. Nevertheless, reality never gone.

Shorten; I'm Alesh, abnormal, and live in a country called Mumu-Paepae. My family went to the supermarket to buy snacks, I didn't because I'm lazy to meet humans. On the other hand, I prefer to write a novel on my old red laptop. However it's late and I can't stop worrying.

So yeah, everything is silent except my mind — And my phone a minute later.

My friend called. As abnormal as me, look as normal as me, but never kill anyone before.

But he will.

Before I could answer, he cut it. I frowned. My friend is not a careless kid who will open contacts and accidentally make a call. After all, who still using call?

That means he's in danger.

And he must have killed someone a few seconds ago.

Yep. That means I have to get ready.

Black jacket, black shirt, black cargo pants, black shoes, black bag, and black fabric that I tied around my neck – It called Kryt.

Perfect.

But how about my family?

Well, that question got answered within my father's scream, "ALESH!"

Great. He finally comes home. I sharpened my ears. He's alone. Where is the other?

"ALESH!" He opened my door, "PALESHJANDRA!"

"Wow Dad, you never know how to knock, aren't you?"