Peter "Machines-Freak" Pan

That news gave a big commotion. All the higher-ups came out, ignoring the Latus, and accidentally stepped on Alesh's mask. Askar choked, he looked at the crushed mask. His mind winced, even though the additional technology hadn't completed, it was still his creation.

Seeing that, Alesh holds her fist and almost kick the door, "HEY! Can't you as***** just give a little appre—"

"Hold it, Al!" Grier warned, "We must save others!"

Alesh looks unbelievably annoyed, but she knew that was true. Askar tapped her shoulder, feeling a little moved because his sister was that protective, but refrained from showing it. The Latus looked straight ahead. Everything is such a mess. Without wasting any more time, they immediately ran out.

"Which way is going to the weapons storage?"

"Right! Right after the exit!" Eidlan replied, defeating the sound of bullets.

Grier looked down to avoid the dagger and two spears that were thrown at him, "Why do they keep targeting us?"

"Umm, I don't know, because we ran away instead of fighting?" Alesh answered, lunging at the foot of a Jlanx who was about to hit her.

"And how do they escape?"

"I think this has something to do with scientists!" Alesh answered again, almost falling while avoiding the opponent's bullet.

"Okay, this is the place." Eidlan said after they struggled, "Askar can you...?

Askar heaved all his friends to the side, pulled out a small object which emitted a hot laser, immediately made a big hole on the thick metal door in front of them.

"I love that," Grier grinned.

They simultaneously turned on the sensor, entered a large room filled with weapons. Their weapons were almost at the end, guarded by various unseen traps which of course Askar could handle.

"Hey," Alesh whispered to Vasyl, "I know you've kept a lot of letters all this time — No, I didn't read you, I accidentally saw you write it. I think I can send it, if you want to take me out for a few seconds to call some birds."

Vasyl seemed to want to hug her for that. They look at Eidlan, who sighed and nodded. 

"YASSSHH!" Vasyl punches the air, pulled Alesh and ran outside, unconsciously maximized his strength.

They arrived less than a minute, immediately took twelve letters and called a lot of birds. Alesh almost shed tears to see the many birds coming — There were even two owls and an eagle! Vasyl wrote another letter, which contained what Eidlan would say. 

"Anything else?" Alesh asked.

"Oh. Uh... Umm... I want to give this to her," Vasyl said, showing a beautiful ring with a real diamond on it, "can you...?"

Alesh smiled — Not the kind of teasing smile that would come out in a normal situation, but the kind of touched smiled. She sent the letter while frowning, feeling there is something missing. Seconds later Alesh grabbed Askar's bag and pulled out a rose. Vasyl frowned, Alesh smiled while writing a short letter. She called a bird and sent the letter.

"Let's go back," she said.

Even without that, Vasyl already prepared. They in time to relive another Latus's worried face and took weapons to fight.

Strangely, Askar looks doubtful. He stayed still and examined the surroundings with a frown and hand playing with a shirt.

"Come on!" Alesh said while half running, "what's wrong?"