...The Boss Rise.

[Your leader disappoint me]

The voice shook the sky, just like a few days ago when Alesh, Eidlan and the twins were at school. Grier groaned, he dropped all his weapons and huddled on the ground. His brother approached. Not just him, every Jlanxs who heard it had to endure a little pain. Seemed like whoever the owner of the voice is angry.

The defectors stopped, they take up their weapons and stare angrily at the plane. Some also have nosebleeds, especially small children or those who are malnourished, while others try to hold headaches or shortness of breath.

[Wow... Wow... Your body must be hard to hold that much determination]

The sentence was followed by a long, violent laugh. Grier roared, Askar jumped, the voice hurt to wake him up. His eyes were a little red, breathing heavily. Alesh took his hand, fortunately Askar as a Jlanx was not in much pain.

"Who are you? SHOW YOURSELF!" Vasyl cried out, his hand grabbing Grier's tightly.

The voice in the sky muttered, Grier curled even deeper, gripping his brother's hand tighter. Eidlan broke into the Jlanxs, took out all his equipment — Some he had collected from nearby objects — and heal them. He fed Grier with a drug, then covered his ears with a device that he had soaked briefly with other liquid medicine. Grier stopped trembling, his hands getting weak, his breathing began to regulate.

"'Araha!" Shouted a little Jlanx, his hand pointing into the plane.

The Latus turned their heads in unison, followed by the Jlanx — Both evil and good — and ended with their shoulders dropped. Something similar to Grestvren appears, except it's much higher and has more electricity. Initially he was on the plane, then dragged out while getting bigger. Alesh reads two people wearing masks. For some reason, but it seems like they know the most.

Their minds were in turmoil, Alesh needed a lot of effort to read. Askar holds her hands tighter, patting her hands as well.

She gasped, "Hey Latus! Come all of you!"

Her friends obeyed, they run while the defectors began to attack. The other Grestvren came out of hiding places, they also changed. In total there are seven, four of them immediately slaughtered in the midst of change. Alesh turned her attention, she began to explain.

"Has is just the leader of the Jlanxs, Neshr and Grestvren, but he has his own boss!" Alesh said while Eidlan checked Askar's condition. Alesh pointed to the biggest Grestvren figure, "that's the boss! She... She injected... even drank the potion to developed herself — Mixed it with lots of Frashia to such great strength!" Alesh trembled, "its strength... AH! Her power is telepathic, invisible, and affects the physical condition of humans — Especially ordinary people. But her weakness is she was so dependent on Frashia. That's why Has always been hunting Frashia! In addition to liquid maker Jlanxs, it also takes care of the boss! If Frashia isn't nearby, that boss will die!"

"But..." Grier frown, "I didn't expect it, but why did they only make one Gretvren like that?"

"Because the more Frashia you consume, the more it hurts. Not all Jlanx can withstand the pain from Frashia so much. In fact, so far only she can! After all, the boss won't let anyone became like that." Alesh replied, "she doesn't want competitors. That power is only for her, and the others are too weak to rebel."

Alesh's sentence closed by a group of children screaming, thrown and fell, unconscious again. A Gretvren burst out laughing, it again lunged at a few children. Grier got up, immediately shot the Grestvren. Vasyl ran along, with them trying to overthrow the Grestvren.

"Are you okay, man?" Eidlan asked, handing a medicine to Askar.

Askar accepted and swallowed, "I have slept for a long time."

Askar flew, captured his weapons and immediately attacked a group of Jlanx.

"Funny," Alesh said, "I slept longer and I still want to sleep."

Eidlan laughs, "You never not want to sleep."

She grinned, they ran in different directions. Eidlan arched the Grestvren from afar, giving a good deception so Vasyl or defectors could attack from close range. Several Jlanxs ran toward Eidlan, Grier held them from afar, the bullets took turns shooting Jlanxs and Grestvrens. Eidlan shot back at them, then returned to shooting a Grestvren right in its eyes. The Grestvren roared, unaware of Vasyl's presence with a gun. Vasyl grinned, making sure the dagger's stance was strong, then immediately ran along the Grestvren to the bottom.

The roar of pain shook the air. Vasyl was just in time to run away, pulling several young warriors with him. Grestvren had fall, leaving his other Grestvren friends who are squealing, as well as the evil Jlanx and scientists.

The fall of a Grestvren seemed to give encouragement to the defectors, as well as burning the opponent's Jlanx aggression. They fought faster, screaming and yelling at each other, groaning in pain and injury. Arrows and spears filled the air, Eidlan's are characterized by the messiest colours and never missed. Lasers burned several clothes accidentally, leaving the target lying on the ground. The sound of bullets shouted to each other, competing to bring down the Jlanx.

Even so, the Latus began to feel something strange. They looked around. Has's boss has disappeared, but they can still feel his presence. It looks like she just turned into invisible.

Grestvren's roar came back as a result of Vasyl's cut. It let out electricity, struck Vasyl in the middle of his run. Vasyl rolled on the ground, falling right in front of his brother.

"Need help, Flash?" Mocked Grier.

"Not from you, Turtle," Vasyl replied.

Grier sneered, shot at a Jlanx who was about to stab his brother. Grier had just prepared a ridiculous joke when he saw a large black hand approaching his brother.

"VASYL! GOD!" He exclaimed, but it was too late. That hand caught Vasyl, not so affected by Grier's bullets.

Vasyl rebelled, didn't want to give in to Grestvren. That only hurt himself, the Grestvren didn't want to lose either. Grier squealed, the defectors helped to attack.

Vasyl kicked the Grestvren, electricity welcomed his rebellion. Disregarding the fact that he's a human being and Grestvren is filled with electricity, Grier stole a sword and slash, "NOT MY BROTHER, YOU...!"

Defectors hear that. Their heart ached, they know how it feels to lose someone. One of them look at another, nodded, then yelled, "GATHER! Maximize strength! Machine guns, fire... NOW!"