Just Like Cobra's Fart

"Wake up, Alesh! Are you going or not?"

Alesh jumped out Eidlan's sleeping bag, "Oh yeah! I almost forgot!"

Grier rolled his eyes. They already postponed the trip for three hours, it should be enough for sleep. Anyway, it was him who guarding.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, " Alesh said, "uhh... What time is it?"

"Ten," Grier answered, "we've told you not to wander around last night."

"Last night?" Alesh folds the sleeping bag slower, "last night we were playing music."

"That was two days ago." Eidlan mumbled, "now that you lose some sleep, your brain started to slow down."

She thinks for a sec. Blurry, but she did remember how she sways her friends' advise for not wandering around, "Yeah... You're right. Here's your sleeping bag."

Eidlan accepted that, "Where's your rope?"

"It should be here." Alesh baffled her stuff, "tsk! Sorry, I'm sorry... Oh God, where is it?"

"Maybe you used it last night?" Vasyl asked.

"I don't think so..." But she still checked her pockets, "oh. You're right. There it is."

"What are you doing last night?" Eidlan shook his head, "Tarzan."

"Honestly, I have no idea." She let him tied her hand, "just walking around, I guess, there's nothing good there."

"Now, come on!" Grier grinned, "I can't wait to eat actual food."

"And this guy can't wait to meet someone," Alesh winks at Vasyl.

That boy reddening. He hedges his friends' words and runs.

When Vasyl's legs stopped splitting the air, Alesh, Eidlan and Grier realized that they had arrived. Not really at the front door of the orphanage, they stopped at a corner far enough from the orphanage. It took roughly fifteen minutes walk.

Eidlan's heart sank when he saw Casya sitting alone on the terrace. Sketching on a book with a serious face, seemingly not noticing a visitor.

"Hey..."

She tilted her head and stunt for a sec, "BROTHER!"

Casya threw down her book and ran towards Eidlan. She hugged him tightly. Eidlan looked uneasy, before finally releasing her slowly, "You never called me 'brother' before."

Casya backed away from Eidlan with a big grin, "I miss you, stupid."

Eidlan laughed, "Me too, idiot."

Casya joined in the laughter, while Eidlan walked into the orphanage. Casya watched her stepbrother for a few moments, then turned around to see who else was coming.

"VASYL!"

Casya ran again, hugged Vasyl this time. Vasyl seemed to be more than overwhelmed, his face turning red and his legs bent. Alesh and Grier looked at each other, rolling their eyes as they walked into the orphanage.

Vasyl hugs her back, "Your brother will kill me."

"I thought you wouldn't come back," she whispered, "I'm so scared... Eidlan running away, explaining things that don't make sense that somehow make sense in all of your behaviour... He promised to come back soon, but all of you left for days... Oh God, you don't know how stressed I was to explain to the teachers! Your parents can't be reached, nor are Alesh's parents..."

"Calm down..." Vasyl pats her head, "I know it's impossible to calm down in a situation like this, but we have to. I — representing your brother, my brother, and our friend — apologize for dragging you into a situation like this. "