We Have Thunder In Ourselves But Not In A Cool Way

Alesh can suddenly breathe. She fell breathlessly, staring at the Jlanx who had strangled her. A spear has fallen down. In front of her, Askar slowly lowered the spear,p seemed to want to say something in a panicked tone, but replaced it with, "Check around you dum****!"

Alesh rolled her eyes. She rises, fighting on her brother's side.

More Jlanxs descended the hill and shouted excitedly. Grier issued more bullets, uprooting more Jlanx. Eidlan and his arrows shot, filling the grey sky with another grey flash.

"I didn't know you're smart enough with your left hand!" Alesh said, tired of continuing to beat in silence.

"Well, I'm not a big head!" Askar replied, "indeed you, have a little advantage immediately show off!"

Alesh cuts her opponent, groaning as a Jlanx managed to hit her head. She looks at the Jlanx, beat her and replied, "I'm not!"

The sound of bullets made all who fought look up. Flying weapons shooting many Jlanx, becoming the new target of the evil Jlanx.

"Oh," Askar said in a tone of admiration, "I didn't know the government had something like that — Unfortunately there was only one."

Alesh grins while stabbing a Jlanx, "Maybe you can help them make more!"

"Yeah," Askar said as he threw his spear, it pierced through many Jlanx, "looks like it's even new, I can make it more—"

"Bighead."

Askar laughs, but interrupted by a scream, "THE GATE IS OPEN!"

The Jlanxs abandoned them, while they were still trying to block the movement. Government-owned flying machine guns firing faster, Alesh and Askar tried to attract many Jlanx to defeat. Eidlan's arrows dropped many Jlanx, as did Grier weapons.

"WHERE'S VASYL?" Grier yelled, "ISN'T HE GUARDING THE GATE?"

Eidlan expanding his strength and lowered his weapons. Grier grabbed some of Eidlan's arrows and threw them at the Jlanx, then continued to shot even faster. Eidlan gasped a few seconds later, running through the other Jlanx. Grier frowned, his shot getting faster and out of control.

"Why are there so many of them?" Alesh yelled, pulling back a Jlanx, then ran and drag away Jlanxs as much as possible. Askar followed, his axe and spear continued to friended with death.

"I think all the Jlanx are here!" Askar throw a kid, "look! That's the Grestvrens!"

Alesh looked up, watching the children who were being watched by the other Jlanx. If they didn't fight it would actually look adorable — As if the other Jlanx guarded their younger siblings from tripping over.

"EVERYONE, COME IN!" Eidlan shouted from a distance, his voice sounds vague, "HOLD THEM BACK AS MUCH AS YOU CAN, BUT FOCUS TO COME IN!"

Alesh nodded, she ran while attacking. Her legs occasionally kicked, thrown a sword, but returned in time to strike. Askar pulled her when she fell, she pulled Askar behind her back and stabbed a Jlanx who was about to stab him. The Grestvrens were carried by Jlanxs, they dodged weapons and preceded the others to enter.

"Grestvren is helpless if they don't change," Askar explained while avoiding punches, "but they will suffocate long enough after changing. That's why they are so guarded, it will only change if an emergency situation or a big fight."

Alesh spun her sword and flew a head, "They're kinda cute, you know."

Askar rolled his eyes, couldn't believe his sister thought Grestvrens are cute. The Jlanx crowd was thinning, only the rebels withdrew to enter headquarters. Askar and Alesh decided to run ahead of the others, meeting their friends right in the middle of the field towards headquarters.