Chapter 31: Sun Type

"Third place, Testu-- Oh what? Team Shinsō? When did you make a comeback??" Hearing that made you giggle at the speaker.

"They really do pay attention to class 1A! They don't even look at the other teams from the other courses aside from class 1B." You remarked to Shinsō who aired a chuckle at your words. "That you are correct."

"What…" your other, tailed, teammate mutters making you remember that you weren't alone. "Ah, sorry for saying that, uh… I'm sorry, I didn't get to ask your name." You shyly laugh scratching the back of your neck.

"It's just that you were so quiet, I thought I would be rude to ask you all of a sudden." You squeak not noticing his confused face.

"Um--"

"(Y/N), it's time to head for lunch. We have to prepare for the afternoon events." Shinsō cut in placing two hands on your shoulders and proceeded to push you away from the two boys.

He grinned at them behind your back. Half-listening to your chatter and more into giving the boys, who were clueless as it is, a mocking supportive smile.

"Yes, that's right. Good work."

His empty words made them gulp. Unaware of Shinsō's behavior you politely waved goodbye. All they could do was stare, for sure they know that the purple-haired class 1C student had something to do about the lose of their memory, but they were unsure what to make of you.

Were you in on what Shinsō did? They will never know, but it seems that was not the case. You were definitely ignorant about such act your classmate has committed.

This made his tail swish in slight frustration and bitterness before it all spiral down into a pit of disappointment and shame. What had happened before? What did he do during the game, he doesn't know and it was eating him up from the inside.

He couldn't do anything about it.

[--]

Lunch was the next event that was worth a whole while for you rumbling abdomen. How your stomach was craving to be filled. "What should I buy for lunch… Hmm, " you deeply thought to yourself before sighing with an aching head.

"Hey, Shinsō--"

".........."

You stared wide eyed at the empty hall that mocked your presence with it's silence and devoid of life. Spinning around you try to think where you are. "I'm…"

"I'm lost!?"

You squeaked loudly feeling like you were having a panic attack. Briskly walking back and forth you tried to rethink how such thing happened.

"Just moments ago I was right next to Shinsō!" You wail pulling on your back length hair.

(You can change the length if you want but for story purposes it will just say its long)

"(Y/N), you hopeless idiot… how did you get lost so easily?? You literally just have to follow somebody in a large crowd." You slap your cheeks trying to cool yourself down. "Okay, okay… you can do this! Just walk and follow your instincts." You cleaned your disheveled self up and took a deep breath before marching off down the hall to get to the cafeteria.

"Okay, then make a left… then go right. Go downstairs, I think? But wait what floor am I even on?" 

You felt as if your soul was about ready to leave you. This building is like a maze! You are never gonna get out on your own. Maybe you should just wait out the entire lunch period so someone could start looking for you.

"Seriously?"

With watery eyes you looked and you gasp in absolute relief, "Bakugo, I am lost…" you whimper to the blonde with his red-haired classmate looking down at you with slight worry.