Chapter 60: In Preparation

When you came back home that day, it was the day Fuyumi was free from her work and Natsuo came back home from his college to make sure you were okay.

You didn't realize you scared them that much by just being in the video clip and on the news. But you had to admit that it was a scary experience that not everyday people experience. You were a bit worried about the people affected but it didn't matter at the moment since right now you had to deal with your siblings who were catering you as if your life is still in the red.

"ARE YOU SURE YOU'RE OKAY?" Natsuo asked quickly taking the heavy object that is your luggage from your hands. "YOU SHOULDN'T STRESS YOURSELF OUT! REST FIRST!"

He quickly sputtered out looking over you as if you gained a serious injury. Fuyumi was seriously no different.

"I took a small day off to make sure you're okay, (Y/N)," she said preparing your meals. "What do you want for today? I'm making your favorite meal. Do you want some cake? I brought some home the other day. Are you feeling nauseous or do you have a headache?"

Your head spun as she gave you no time to reply to any of her questions. "H-Hold on Fuyu-nee, can you repeat--"

"Oh--The food is almost done. Make sure to eat a lot, okay?"

"Ah... O-Okay."

A sheepish laugh came from your lips as you watch her tend to the food. Immediately the savory aroma hit your nose and you lost in the temptation of good food. 'On a serious note though... I didn't realize how much they worry for me.' you thought, without a thought, a smile stretched on your lips you felt a little guilty as you watch your two older siblings tend to you.

'Alright... I'll make sure not to give you any trouble today.'

[--]

You let out a small breath in relief as you walk back from the encouraging words your teacher spoke to you. Today is the last day of extra classes before you have the remaining days for self-study.

You are taking your course exams in the first two days, the day that will hold the exams for the hero courses is that along with the practical test you will be taking in the afternoon.

'I have to take a few more exams after doing mine that will take up the remaining time of the other days...' you thought with a pout before shaking your head trying to coax yourself. 'Don't think about it like that! There's a lot of pressure on you to get in the hero course... Don't disappoint everyone who's rooting for you!'

As you walked down you felt a familiar aura and you smiled brightened. With a silent yet excited cheer you leaped over the remaining few steps down your decent and whirled the corner to greet the blonde male you oh so missed. "Katsuki, it's been so long since I have last seen you!~" you squealed surprising him slightly as he flinched rather visibly.

You scratched the back of your head as the taller male staggered back a little. 'He's shaking.' you observed his hands with a tilt of your head. 'He must be excited to be back. Or maybe he missed his internship.' you thought looking up to meet his eye saying.

"It's been a while so let's go to Minato-san's ramen... ya..."

You blinked once. 

Twice. 

Three times.

A big fat silence fell upon the both of you. Your voice trailed off as your eyes widen at the sight. Knowing that your eyes are on him he trembled with annoyance. With a stuttering growl, he asked. "W-What are you looking at!?"