Chapter 9

ED’S POV-

Slowly I begin to wake, I had the most amazing sleep of my life. Before I even begin to open my eyes I know I’m next to her, The smell of coconuts fills my nose. Opening my eyes slowly I can hardly see her, the sun still hadn’t come up and Loren’s blonde hair was sprawled all over her face.

I laughed to myself and used my free arm to gently move the wild hair behind her ear, she looked so different. 

She seemed more happy in her sleep, I softly rest the back of my hand on her cheek and ever so slightly glide it down towards her chin. 

I remove my hand as she begins to stir, worried that I’ve woken her, but she dosnt open her eyes.

Instead I can feel her body twist in my direction, her left leg grazing mine until it rests over my waist. I attempt to steady my breathing, just the slightest touch from her sent my heart racing.

Her body doesn’t stop yet, her leg tightens over me and her arm wraps under my shoulder. Finally her face rests on my neck.

I relax and place my free arm on the small of her back once again, my breath rattling from nerves.

We stayed like this for a while, despite the cramp in my arm I had no intention of moving. Until then she spoke, the tip of her nose gliding up my neck I could feel her lips move.

“Ed…?”

She mumbled, it was almost incoherent.

“Yeah?” 

Her face reached mine and her eyes slowly fluttered open, those big green eyes staring into mine.

Then she moved her face closer, our lips an inch apart.

“Kiss me?”

She did not have to ask me twice, first I moved my hand from her back to the side of her face.

I gently pulled her face to mine and finally our lips touched, her arm tightened around me but her kiss stayed soft. Our kiss was long and intense for a while until her tounge met mine, then she moved her body ontop of mine and pushed me deeper into the sofa with one leg on either side of me.

I then placed both hands on her theighs and squeezed before gliding them up the sides of her body, before finally resting them on her back.

Then she used her hands, I felt them move up my jumper and along my bare chest then back down towards my belt buckle.

Her hands went over my jeans and down to my croutch, she was in complete control now. Her mouth finding its way down to my neck, she started kissing and softly sucking. Forcing quiet moans to escape my lips. I had to stop her, this was to much.

Sitting upright now her arms still wrapped around my neck and her croutch pressed against mine, I kissed her lips again before flipping her around sending her falling into the couch. Her chest rising and falling rapidly, I pushed open her legs with my hips and rested my lower body onto hers.

I then lowered my head and lifted her tee shirt up just under her chest, I started placing small wet kisses along the top of her panty line then eventually making my way up to her neck where I did the same to her what she did to me.

Loren put her hand at the back of my head, gently tugging on my hair as she rotated her hips against mine.

I so badly wanted to take off her clothes but I had to resist, seeing as we were on her couch and her parents were upstairs.

That’s when I stopped it, I sat up and looked down at Loren, her cheeks flushed, stomach exposed and her hair a mess. I knew I would regret this later.

“We should slow down” I said still trying to catch my breath.

“Why?” her eyes fluttered at me and a small smile showed.

“Well because we’re on your couch and your mum and dad are upstairs” I said with a soft laugh.

She looked disappointed but she nodded in agreement anyway.

“I guess you’re right… I should head up to bed then.”

I didn’t want her to go but I thought it was for the best, if her parents came down In the morning to see us sleeping together I don’t think it would end well. 

Loren softly pressed her hands against my chest and pushed me up and off of her, she stood and stretched out like a cat before turning to me.

“I’ll see you in the morning”

I nodded.

“Yeah, see you”

She turned on her heel and I watched her disappear upstairs, I lied there for quite a while. Replaying everything that just happened over and over again in my mind before finally drifting off to sleep.