26

The three foxes gave Naomi a nod, the two red foxes jumping on either sides of the demon, the brown one getting ready to pounce like the others, Naomi jumped up once more, but this time landing on the demons head. A roar emitted from him once more, looking around at the three foxes, but Naomi could feel the heat emitting from the large monster. She sliced off his other horn, causing him to swing his arms up, Naomi leaping into the air, but she wasn't quick enough as she was knocked down to the floor, allowing the other three fox demons to pounce and latch on to his arms and legs. With a small thud, the black haired fox demon landed on her feet, stumbling slightly, but quickly recovering and catching her footing.

For once, Naomi's breathing was slightly heavy, her eyebrows furrowing slightly as she began to feel something finally break through the surface, which actually felt relieving to her, as if something had been set free. The black crescent moon on her forehead began to turn white, but a small wince emitted from her as a sharp pain hit her head at full force, looking to the sky as the wind suddenly began to pick up. Naomi's eyes closed as she felt her body pulse, every noise she heard slowly faded from her sensitive ears, Sesshomaru's eyes widened slightly when he saw the demon turn to her, even with the three foxes latched on to his limbs. The demon opened his mouth, the fire within him glowing brighter as he breathed in, letting out a huge wave of fire directed at Naomi, who did nothing in return.

Warmth enveloped her like a blanket, but she did nothing to attempt to stop the fire, a small smile forming on her lips. Her body began to change, grow, she could feel her strength rise to new lengths and she liked it, a soft growl emitting from her lips. The fire around her seemed to grow in size, just as she did, but her skin didn't burn, in fact, it was as if the fire softly kissed her skin, almost like a warm feathered touch. Naomi's body pulsed once more as her eyes snapped open, her eyes no longer being the deep blue like they once were, but were now a blood red. A black fox leaped out of the fire, body slim, one fluffy tail flowing behind her as another low growl emitted from her muzzle. Her tail was tipped in an electric blue color, marks along her back, neck and around her eyes, never before seen colors, but she was still a beautiful sight.

From the hill, Sesshomaru watched as the black fox turned her head, looking up at them slightly, even though she was actually a little smaller than Sesshomaru's true form, the top of her head would stop directly under his eyes, which was considere...

From the hill, Sesshomaru watched as the black fox turned her head, looking up at them slightly, even though she was actually a little smaller than Sesshomaru's true form, the top of her head would stop directly under his eyes, which was considered huge in comparison to other fox demons.

"She's beautiful" Rin said fondly, looking at the black fox "is that Naomi?"

But Sesshomaru knew it was Naomi, her aura may have altered itself slightly, but her scent was still the same, another low growl emitted from her muzzle as her gaze turned to the demon who had blown the fire at her. Her shoulders rolled with every slow step she took, watching as the demon froze in shock, which allowed the other three fox demon to plant their feet firmly on the grass, preventing him from moving. Naomi's tail slowly moved behind her, as she made her way toward the demon, watching as he began to struggle against the hold of three fox demons, but she seemed to be larger than the others. Another low growl emitted from her muzzle, leaving Fenikkusu behind in the grass as she pounced on the demon, causing him to stumble and fall on his back, shaking the earth below.