25

Chapter 25

    Su Yi on Weibo, forwarded the announcement, 趁 shooting has not yet started, strolled around the comment area, the comments inside are mixed.

    "Real, it’s a big announcement, and it’s not hype."

    "But Su Yi has always denied it. Liang Bolai went back and forth to pay attention to the customs clearance. Su Yi did not respond at all, and the announcement was made. Those marketing numbers immediately deleted all the news, not what the guilty conscience was."

    "Distressed Liang Bo, it is estimated that I have run into a scum woman."

    "I feel bad about my art, even if I am entangled by nc, those nc powder will not let her go."

    "If you tear it so badly, no one will find out. The company only clarified Su Yi and Liang Bo. Didn't clarify what tycoon?"

    Hold back, you have to hold back the fun, you can't praise it.

    Suyi kept his right hand and kept chanting in his heart.

    God knows that she wants to send a dozen and eight microblogs live broadcast, for example -

    "Hello everyone, I am having a nap with the eagle today."

    And so on.

    Su Yiguang is very happy when she thinks about it. She locks the phone and picks up the strawberry that she just put in the box. She slowly gets up and looks up next to her. "Artist, where are you going?"

    Su Yidao: "I went out to see if I started shooting."

    "You are sitting," An Zhen put down the chopsticks and swallowed a meal in a hurry. "I went out to watch, started shooting and came in to call you."

    "No, you eat, I just got a little support, go out for a walk," Su Yi took a few strawberries and placed them on the side of her bowl. "Fruits after the meal."

    When she went out, Wu Xue stood by the door and called, and her expression was not very good.

    Seeing her, Wu Xue raised her eyebrows and said hello, then went further and went on.

    See Wu Xue don't want to let himself know the content of the call. The celebrity doesn't stay too much. He goes straight to Li Min: "Guide, strawberry to eat?"

    "I don't like to eat these things," Li Min rudely licked his mouth and ignored the image. "Don't you say that you have to go out for dinner?"

    "Not out," Su Yi held his chin. "It seems to be being put on a pigeon."

    Li Min gave her a look: "You have only one scene left today, I will adjust the time and let you shoot first."

    Suyi: "So good?"

    "Let you go back to rest early?"

    Su Yixiao: "Yes."

    This scene was over, and Su Yi went out on the set. He was getting ready to get on the bus and was stopped by the person who was next to the black vehicle.

    It is a short, thin man.

    She looked back and saw that the man was coming from the nanny car. It should not be a fan. She stopped and asked, "Is there something?"

    "I am Liang Bo's agent," the man laughed. "Is there time to talk?"

    "No……"

    "Yes," Wu Xue interrupted her and first pushed her into the car. "We talked."