61

Chapter 61

Because of the sweat, a few hairs on the side of the hang on the side of the face, her cheeks blush, in order to break hands and put on the eagle's chest.

Four faces slammed for a while, and Su Yi carefully opened his mouth: "...Auntie is good."

The aunt reacted, and the dagger was a response: "What are you doing here, how are you sweating?"

Eagle: "Fitness."

My mother is blind: "Fitness? How can I exercise with my child? Come quickly and go to the hospital with me."

She put her bag down and wanted to go forward.

Su Yi quickly jumped from the eagle, and she waved her hand and explained: "Auntie, I am not pregnant."

"Not pregnant?"

"Yes," Su Yi blushes. "The news is reported by the media. I am not pregnant... it is fat."

My aunt took a long while and nodded. "...this way, it's fat, it's fat."

Su Yi is simply crying and laughing.

This is all about it.

Yingying asked: "Mom, how come you came."

"I," said the aunt, coughing. "I came over to see you, can't you? You said that you haven't returned to the old house for a long time."

"I have been busy with work recently." After the eagle finished, he took the waist of the person around him. "She is sweating. I will take her to take a shower first. What will happen later."

Celebrity is almost an escape from the building.

After confirming that the aunt could not hear, she hurriedly said, "What should I do? It was seen by your mother! I am wearing it too casually, and the makeup is not."

"I will see you sooner or later," the eagle didn't care too much. The advanced bathroom helped her adjust the water temperature. "First take a shower."

I still have a mood to take a bath.

She drove the man out, slammed the door and took out the phone to give Wu Xue a message.

Suyi girl: "Wow, what should I do? My mother's mother came to his house. What should I do... Online, very urgent! [Wow, crying out.jpg]"

Wu Xue: "No, you played the props play was discovered? It was not saved, let it go."

Su Yi is in the bathtub, holding his knees and biting his face.

Suyi Girl: "There is no prop play. The props he said before are a room of fitness equipment. Can you believe it? I was forced to exercise for an afternoon. I was just shocked. I can't be pitiful again!"

Wu Xue: "I think your tone is quite regrettable."

Suyi Girl: "Don't say this first...He has a big window next to the bathroom, otherwise it's like this, you drive down to the window, I jump, let's sneak."

Wu Xue: "You are just in love with each other, how can you make a sneak peek? I don't want to go, you are in the bathroom."

oK.

This thin wrap sister friendship has finally come to a close today.

**

Downstairs, my aunt confirmed it again.

"Is she really not pregnant? This is a big deal, don't yell at me."

Vulture: "I am jealous of what you do."