Chapter 29

Hey guys, i'm back!!! Sorry for the long wait but i've been busy with exams and i'm pretty sure that i've failed all of them:(. Just kidding!!! (I'm really not) .I also had major writer's block. I mean, i know where i wanted the story to go but didn't know how i wanted it to get there so whenever i had free time i just didn't know what to write but then i woke up last week Sunday and i saw that someone messaged me! It was MomoCalderon!! She left me a pretty encouraging message and her comments were very motivating so i started this chapter right away but then i had to study for exams so i couldn't finish it but now it's up so enjoy!!!!!!!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 Lisa woke up with a painful throbbing in her face and her stomach felt as if it were on fire. She opened her eyes slowly, trying to sit up. A shock of pain jolted through her lower body as her stomach protested. A hiss escaped her lips making her aware of the fact that they were swollen. 

Placing both hands at her sides she attempted to haul herself upwards.

"Easy there", strong arms wrapped around her and gently pulled her upwards, propping her up against the pillows. She smiled contentedly sinking further into the pillows.

"Thank you", she breathed out on a sigh. He kissed her head and came around to sit on the bed beside her.

"How do you feel?"His eyes trailed over ever visible part of her body. 

"I'm okay. How are you? Are you alright?How are Lillian and her mother? Are they okay?You guys were fighting then-oh my god, my face! It hurts! ". 

He looked fine but she still needed to ask. He was wearing a black t-shirt that said' You know you want some of this', in bold red letters and faded blue jeans. 

"I'm fine. I don't know about Lillian and Charlotte thought. They haven't spoken a word or eaten anything since we came back home. Charlotte just sits there silently staring out the window and Lillian keeps crying and Charlotte does nothing about it. I think she's too traumatized. They refused to go to the hospital so i called the doctor here. He should be here anytime soon. I'm going to let him take a look at you too", he told her, smoothing her hair away from her face.

"No, I’m fine. I don't need a checkup", she whined.

"Yes, you do", he chuckled.  

"You're a meanie" she pouted.

"If you say so", he reached over to the bed stand and picked up a tray placing it firmly over her thighs. 

She looked down at the tray wide eyed.There were two roast beef wraps, two pain killers and an ice pack.The scent of the delicious roast beef rap caught her nose and her stomach let out a loud rumbling sound. Her eyes widened and her cheeks burned from embarrassment. Her eyes shot up to Brian's when he burst out laughing. She glared at him and waited for him to finish.

"Christ, what was that, thunder?"he gasped out  still laughing. 

She looked around wildly for something to hit him with but there was nothing close by so she settled for scowling at him instead.

He finally stopped laughing and looked up at her. 

"Just eat your food and stop scowling", he rolled his eyes at her. "I think you've been hanging out with Mel too much", he added.

 Her mouth dropped open and she stared at him in shock.

"Yeah, i know that she's my daughter and everything but you've got to admit, the girl has serious mood swings", he chuckled.

A shiver ran down her spine at his sexy chuckle and she grinned at him and nodded in agreement before picking up a beef wrap and taking a bite. She moaned at the amazing taste and her toes curled beneath the sheets as she threw her head back and savored the taste before she had to swallow.