Author's Note

This story picks up a few weeks after "Faceless Future" ends. The ideas about the characters and the Miraculouses are now completely my own storyline and not following the show, at least that I know.

Some things you might need to know:

In this world, Adrien and Marinette figured out each other's secret identities and are now in a relationship.  They also discovered that Hawk Moth was Adrien's father and in a final confrontation, Adrien managed to persuade his father to give him the Butterfly and Peacock Miraculouses. He also promised his father that a friend of his (Master Fu, but of course Adrien couldn't tell his father his name!) would try to figure out how to help Adrien's mother, who had been put into something resembling a coma.

Adrien has learned that his mother caused damage to the Peacock while creating a daughter that required too much power to maintain and then eventually slipped into a coma due to continuing to use the damaged Peacock Miraculous to keep the little girl 'alive'.  Adrien has needed some time to figure out how to deal with all that he learned about his father and mother and has been staying with Marinette's family since the confrontation with his father.

Nathalie had been dealing with the worsening effects of using the damaged Peacock Miraculous and sadly fell into a coma.

A villain from the future had been targeting Ladybug and Cat Noir for their Miraculouses, but in a fight on the Eiffel Tower, the villain escaped and is now hiding out in Paris.

Max and Lila have been spending a lot of time together and a cousin of Lila's unexpectedly came to town, with Max having a feeling that something was off about the young woman.

Please considering commenting or voting for a chapter if you like what you read!  Thanks!