Opening Messages

A/N
Before you read my story. I didn't use somebody "Young" to be opposite of the main character. I didn't want to.. simple. If you don't care and just want to read a good story with a fine ass man. To the other's please grow up and realize you don't die after you hit a certain age.😊

SUMMARY

Demarcus Simmons returned to college at the age of twenty four. He was originally in college on a football scholarship until he tore his ACL. His football career ended and he dropped out in his Sophomore year. He had no intentions on returning to school until he realized he owed it to his family to finish. With a couple year break he's back to get his degree.

Erica Carter, a middle aged woman, Whose been married for years and has three kids. Recently her and her husband and their youngest daughter picked up and moved to Atlanta for her husband's new job. She landed a position teaching at a local university. With a new job and a new city nothing can glass over her marriage slowly fading before her eyes.

Her job is the only excitement her life has at the moment.

What happens when Demarcus and Erica meet at different points in their lives and their relationship goes beyond what's expected of them?

DISCLAIMER

-I DO NOT OWN any of the rights to any Photos, Videos/ Music or GIFS. Any of it can be found on the internet.

CHARACTERS ARE NOT THESE PEOPLE

Feel free to imagine whoever you want playing these characters. This is who I see fit my story.

© All rights reserved.

Please Enjoy, Vote and Comment... I love comments❤️ Thank you for reading.