Twenty Four

You love me especially different every time
You keep me on my feet happily excited
By your cologne, your hands, your smile, your intelligence
You woo me, you court me, you tease me, you please me

You school me, give me some things to think about
Ignite me, you invite me, you co-write me, you love me, you like me
Jill Scott| He Loves Me

Omniscient

"I think you outdid yourself tonight." Erica said as she clinged to Demarcus's arm as they walked by the skyview Atlanta. It made for the perfect ending of their night on the town. Erica felt like she had been the leading lady in a romantic comedy.

"You haven't seen anything yet," He stopped them for a moment. He pulled an envelope from his jacket pocket. "I didn't know when I should give you this but I guess tonight would be the perfect time."

"What's this?"

The envelope had her name written on it bold with a heart dotting the I in her name. She opened it excitedly. It was two tickets to Jamaica

"We're going to Jamaica?" her eyes lit up.

"Yeah. I know you could use a break... a real one not just these two months you haven't been working," He shrugged. "With Briana leaving for LA for her summer vacation.. Mom needs a break too, right?"

"Right." She held his hand tightly. "I don't know what to say...I can't believe how much you pay attention to the little things. You remembered that I said I liked the authentic jamaican food, not what they pass it off as here."

"I did. A real man listens to his lady." He grinned as he pulled her by the waist into him.

She wrapped her arms around his neck. Normally Erica would turn her nose up at a couple being overly affectionate in public. Part of it was jealousy because she wished someone would show her love like that in front of the world. Now she finally got it.

"I love you." She said looking into his eyes.

"I love you too." he rubbed her back softly sending that electric feeling through her body, that she loved so much.

"Are you ready to get out of here?" she asked, caressing his cheek.

~

"You know I hate quickies but I got somewhere to be." Demarcus broke their kiss and looked at his watch already subtracting how much time he had.

"Then stop talking and kiss me."

Demarcus backed Erica into the nearest wall, aggressively. She might be in a little pain in the morning but right now she had enough glasses of wine to make it seem minor.

Demarcus gripped her thigh making her dress rise up. He quickly undid his pants, he raised her leg a little more and wrapped it around his waist. Guiding himself inside her with one swift motion.

Erica only had one arm supporting herself around his neck but as his pace sped up she wrapped the other one around him.

He grabbed hold of her other leg. Lifting her completely off of the ground, gripping her by her hips onto him. It was a powerful combination. As he pushed his hips against hers deepening himself inside of her while supporting her body.

Erica didn't lift a finger.

With each powerful thrust, the pictures not too far from them began to rattle and shake. If the neighbors were in their living room they could probably hear the loud thud.

Erica's breath became heavy. She clawed his back. "Ahhh," she moaned.

Demarcus slowed up moving her body up and down on his shaft. Sending Erica over the edge as he directly hit her spot.

"Oh my God!" She screamed out. She squeezed tightly around feeling him throb inside of her. Anticipating his release as much as her own.

Demarcus let out a loud grunt dropping Erica's body just a little. His strength depleted as he spilled all he had inside of her.

"Fuck." He yelled out uncontrollably.

Erica smiled as she watched him have his moment. She kissed him. He put her down and fixed himself and his clothes.

Erica pulled her dress down. Wanting to hurry up and get in the shower as she felt both of their climaxes making her thighs sticky, she hated the feeling. One thing she could be happy about was she could have all of this sex without getting pregnant.

"I love you." He kissed her one more time. "I'll be back a little later."

"I love you too and I'll be here." She smiled as she folded her arms.

~

Erica danced around her apartment with a glass of wine feeling herself. After her shower, it registered that she was going to Jamaica. One of her favorite places to go. She thought she would have to die to get there again.

She used to beg Terrance for a vacation like that again but he was always too busy. Or taking her to places like Atlantic City or Miami which she was tired of.

She never understood his logic of spending. He would pay for an expensive car or house but vacation would be simple.

What another man won't do another man will. A proven fact being with Demarcus.

Her thoughts already planning what sights she plans on showing Demarcus. The outfits she would wear already preparing to go shopping.

Free is what she felt and finally in true love. Scared to admit it but she was.

She sashayed over to the counter to pour herself another glass of wine. Getting back to that level she was on a little earlier in the evening. Her pandora stopped playing music due to incoming called.

She sighed as she went back into the living room. She picked her phone up from the table. It was a local number but wasn't programed into her phone. She answered anyway.

"Hello?... Oh, hi Jamal... is everything okay?... w—what?"

The plush carpet beneath her now painted with the red wine from her glass.

"Yeah...okay... okay, I'm on my way now." She immediately hung up.

~

🌹Demarcus and Erica are some freaks😛. What do you think Jamal said on the other end of the phone call?

🌹 Sorry for the short chapter but the next one will be longer. I had to leave you hanging🤐