Eight

Demarcus

It's been a few weeks since I've seen Erica and talked to her

It's been a few weeks since I've seen Erica and talked to her. Of course I've seen her in class but that's about it. She's been avoiding me like crazy.

And I don't know why but I'm gonna get to the bottom of it right now.

It's the end of the day. I know her schedule when she's in her office about to leave. I knocked on the door.

She opened it.

Damn, every time I see her now I automatically undress her with my eyes. Get it together, Nigga.

"Uhh, hey, can we talk?" I asked.

"Sure, come on in." She placed her purse back on her desk. "What do you want to talk about?"

"Why you been avoiding me? I thought we had a good night a couple weeks ago."

"We did but—Demarcus we can't be a thing or keep doing what we did that night."

"Why not?" I raised an eyebrow. "I know you still not worried about losing your job? I told you you don't have to worry about that."

"Yeah I know. That's not what it is."

I am trying my hardest to fight temptation right now.

"Then tell me what is it then?"

She sighed. "Demarcus, that night you made me feel better than I have in years. Made me feel young again. I've never felt so good."

I'm still not understanding the issue. If she's saying all of this. I'll never understand women.

"Then what's the problem with me making you feel like that all the time?"

"You can have any twenty-something year old woman you want. Why me?" She questioned,

"Why not you? Age don't mean shit to me. You're beautiful, don't get me started on that body." I licked my lips. "You're right, I could and I've had a few but I don't want one of them. I want you. I thought that was made clear. Now, what excuse you gonna give me next?"

"Regardless, if Terrance is cheating on me. I'm still wearing a ring. I'm still married. We can't do this!" She stood her ground.

"So, you telling me you rather be miserable until you do actually decide to divorce his ass. While he's out doing him? When you got a real nigga standing in front of you that can make you happy on the regular."

She was quiet. I walked up on her. "How many times did I make you cum that night?" I stared deeply into her eyes.

"I don't remember."

"I do, it was 8 times in the five rounds we went." I played with one of her curls in my finger.

Most nigga's can't even make a woman cum in one round.

I took my hand and lightly wrapped it around her throat. Not too rough but just to let her know how I'm feeling.

I kissed her deeply.

My friends used to dare me to do some of the wildest shit when we were younger. I did it without hesitation. That's why now I don't mind risk taking.

Easily someone could catch us by knocking on the door. That turns me on even more. Let alone we not supposed to be doing this anyway.

My hand traveled down her waist. I lifted her skirt and rubbed her thigh softly. I felt my way up to her panties. I didn't need to take them off.

I know what I'm doing.

I slid her panties aside. I took my ring and middle finger and inserted them inside her slowly. I looked her dead in the eyes as I was doing so. Her eyes widened as I moved my fingers in a back and forth motion, steadily.

"Demarcus, stop." She said trying to fight the moan from escaping her lips.

"If you want me to stop, I'll stop but I know you can't  fight how good this feels right now." My stare deepened and so did my fingers.

She gave in and let out the moan she's been holding in.

"Mhmm, that's what I thought." I said knowing my fingers were hitting her g-spot. "Feels good don't it?"

"Yes," she breathlessly whined.

I removed my fingers. From her wanting me to stop so bad. I couldn't tell as I looked down at my fingers covered in her wetness.

Damn, I missed how she tasted.

I grabbed her tightly by the waist and aggressively turned her body to face her desk. She braced her hands on the desk. Then pulled her skirt above her hips. I need her panties out of my way for this. I pulled them down to the middle of her thighs.

Sliding inside her without warning. I took my hand and pinned the middle of her back down. Causing her to use one of her arms to rest her head on.

I knew she wanted to scream as I pushed myself deeper.

It turned me on watching her try to be quiet as we had to be. She was struggling. The moans and screams she wants to let out turn into quiet groans.

"Demarcus, you're killing me." She whimpered .

I got closer on her back so I could whisper in her ear. "Take it." I said, moving my hips slowly in a circle knowing she would lose it. "You told me you weren't a quitter. You lying to me now?"

She didn't answer.

Man, if I didn't know she was in her forties. I wouldn't have guessed it. Felt just as good as it would with someone my age might even be a little better.

I felt her tightening around me. She surrendered her arms and just rested her head against the polished wood desk beneath her. She let out drawn out sigh replacing her moan.

I placed a hard smack on her ass.

"If you don't wanna do this anymore, that's fine with me." I said as I pulled my pants up. "I'll see you in class."

~

A/N

Umm, who does Demarcus think he is? Lmao. He just gonna leave my girl Erica like that? That energy was toxic as hell but I love it😂🤷🏽‍♀️.