Twenty Six

I will never find another lover sweeter than you
And I will never find another lover more precious than you
Girl you are close to me you're like my mother
Close to me you're like my father
Close to me you're like my sister
Close to me you're like my brother (brother)
You are the only one my everything and for you this song I sing
K-Ci&JoJo| All My Life

Demarcus

"Can you believe this time next week, we'll be in a different country?" Erica said as she removed herself from my lap and went into the kitchen to refill her wine glass.

"Nah, actually I can't. I thought it would be a minute before I would go somewhere like that. I'm excited."

"Me too. I am super excited about it. New people, the food, the clothes."

"Fasho." I took my shirt off and tossed it. So she could see the mood I'm in when she returned.

I was cleared to resume all my regular activities and this is the first activity I wanted to start with. It's been a longgg few weeks.

A cold shower or a handy wasn't doing it for me. I need the real thing.

Erica hasn't made it easier on me either. I think she's been teasing me on purpose. Just knowing I couldn't do anything about it. Well that's about to change.

She came back over to the couch. She sat beside me instead of on my lap this time. She kept her attention ahead to the tv before she turned to look at me.

I'm comfortable. Not moving a muscle. My body spoke for itself. I saw her take a hard swallow as her eyes scanned my chest and down to my third leg. Which had nowhere to hide in my sweats.

I know this wait had to be just as hard on her.

"Why did you move? Come back over here." I patted my thigh.

"Nice try. Don't think I don't know what you're trying to do." She sipped her wine. "You're a day cleared and already starting."

"What's wrong with that?" I scooted closer to her. "You heard what the man said. I can resume all of my normal activities." I kissed her shoulder. "Don't act like you don't miss—,"

I whispered in her ear.

She smiled. "I do."

"Then come on then. You really gonna make me wait longer than it's already been?"

"I didn't say we couldn't just not right now I am in the middle of watching my show." She turned back to the tv. "Would a few minutes more kill you?"

It might. I wanted her so bad it was starting to hurt.

She capping. She's been staring at me the whole night since we've been on the couch.

Slightly annoyed at how she really wasn't paying any attention to me. Her show is more important than her love starved boyfriend. Who hadn't had sex in weeks due to injury.

I'm hurt.

A commercial break came on. I had to use it to my advantage.