Six

Omniscient

Demarcus and Erica continued to kiss passionately. Now that they were in Erica's bedroom. His hand still had a firm grip on her ass. The city's lights was the only light in the room.

Erica broke the kiss. She wanted this to happen she couldn't let this go any further than it already had. Even though she agreed to it her conscience was still telling her this was wrong. She placed her hands on his chest. "Demarcus, we can't."

"Come on, Erica. You really gonna turn me away? After I already know how your body feels in this moment. Probably haven't felt like this in a while. I'm just trying to make you cum like you never have before." He looked deeply in her eyes.

Erica pulled him by his face back in to kiss her. He was right..... she couldn't fight how her body felt and all she wanted was to feel something.

This time Demarcus broke the kiss. He held her hand and spun her around. He moved her long curly hair to one side of her neck. He then placed a gentle kiss in it's place. 

"Can you unzip me." She asked softly.

He did the honors. Her dress it fell right at her feet. Revealing her matching black laced bra and panties.

Erica crossed her arms over her stomach. She's never felt so vulnerable in her life. She was a grown woman feeling like a teenage girl. No other man has seen her in this light.

"Look at me." Demarcus demanded.

She turn around to face him.

He pulled her arms from hiding her stomach. "You don't have to hide anything from me. Your body is beautiful, let me show you just how beautiful it is." He took her hand and kissed it.

She smiled.

Demarcus backed her onto the bed. He glanced down at her and starred into her eyes with a loving smile. He pecked her lips briefly. He kissed each body part along the way as he reached his final destination. He slid her underwear off with ease and tossed them.

He peeked up with a devilish look in his eye. Knowing he was about to do his thing.

He is no rookie.

Demarcus placed small kisses on her inner thighs. Teasing her as he got closer and closer on her flower. He took his hands and firmly placed them on her thighs. He held them above his head as he began to feast.

The warm air from his mouth as he put his lips on her, made her shiver.

"Just, relax." He whispered.

In and out, in and out his tongue went inside her. He didn't show her any mercy. It seemed he was on a non-stop mission.

Erica rested her hand on the top of his head and closed her eyes. "Mmmm." She bit her lip. She tried pushing him out of her but he wouldn't budge.

Demarcus interlocked his arm around her thigh, so she couldn't move. "Don't run from me."He smooched on her lips repeatedly as he still stuck his tongue in and out of her center. He felt her waterfall starting flow into his mouth. He showed no signs of slowing down.