Ten

I won't make you pull out
Getting it all tonight
All that I want
I just wanna go down
In history how you like
Wanna be the one
As the one who makes you comfortable
'Cause your lips, they got me feeling very vulnerable

Dvsn| Too Deep

Erica

"What's my name?" Demarcus whispered in my ear as he slowly slid in and out of me.

I couldn't answer him. I kept my arms tightly around his neck. My moans were the only form of speaking I could do.

"I'm not gonna ask you again." He aggressively plowed into me making me feel all of him.

"Daddy, I'm about to come!" I cried out.

"You must didn't learn your lesson the last time!" He put his hand around my throat. "You cum when I say so. Remember?" He had a villainy stare in his eyes as he watched me and this hopeless look I had on my face. He slowed down and took his thumb from his free hand and started rolling it over my clit. "You hear me?"

I tucked my lip and nodded.

He was torturing me on purpose. Knowing everything he was doing would make me want to come. It brought him joy knowing I wouldn't because he told me not to.

Our eyes locked for a brief moment. His stare became intense. I was trying so hard not to go against his wishes but my insides were ready to explode. He grabbed hold of my thigh wrapping my leg around his waist as he dug deeper inside of me.

My nails clawed deeply into his back. Knowing I'm leaving several marks but I don't give a damn. It's been a while and I'm going to enjoy every minute of it.

This man showed no mercy on me. He showed no signs of slowing down. I am suffering in the goodest way possible. He stroked me a little longer and a lot harder. Biting his lip as he looked down at his body slamming into mine.

I could feel every vein and pulse within him as he plunged himself deeper & deeper.

The intense pleasure I was feeling, I had never felt before. I mean each time me and Demarcus have been intimate I feel different every time.

"Oh shit," I snapped my eyes shut as I felt him hitting my spot. "Demarcusss, You win, you win! I can't take it." I pleaded, this was a fight til the finish and I was on the verge of finishing.

Wishing and hoping he'll say the magic word to save me from this torture.

"Go ahead and cum for me." He licked his lips and stared directly into my eyes.

I arched my back as I felt my stomach pulsating. My hands squeezed his arms as tightly as I could. "Shittt!" I caught my breath releasing hard. So hard that it hurts a little.

I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply as I rode it out. I could tell he was enjoying watching this happen.

He leaned down and pressed his body firmly against mine as he stroked a couple more times. Finishing off with a loud grunt in my ear. His chest heaved against mine as he stayed inside me for the moment as the both of us got ourselves together.