DISTRICT 9

"Mom I'm going out!" Hyunjin called out for his mom while he was putting on his shoes.

"Where are you going Hyunjin?" His mom asked confused.

"I'm going on a trip with my friends, I will be back in 2 days?" He lied.

His statement came out as a question because honestly, he also didn't know when he would be back home. Or if he'll ever be able to go back.

"But where? Why are you suddenly going? You didn't even ask me first" His mom fired him with tons of questions.

"Yeah it was a last minute plan, mom I'm sorry I didn't ask you. We were in a hurry so I didn't get the chance to ask you"

"Just be careful" Mrs Hwang said. She didn't know why but she felt worried. As if something bad would happen to her son.

She walked his son out of the house and with a heavy heart, she hugged Hyunjin and kissed his cheek goodbye.

Hopefully, not that kind of goodbye.

Time skipped.

Hyunjin stood outside the gate of the place in District 9 where the experiment will takes place. The place was like an abandoned building except it was not.

The area was surrounded by walls, keeping people from entering the area without permission.

The eerie feeling almost make him want to turn around and walk home but he pushed the feeling away.

He walked up to the gate and tried to push it open.

Suddenly, a voice came out of nowhere.

"Who are you?" The voice asked. It was a male judging by its voice.

"Umm I'm here for the experiment?" The word came out in a questioning way.

"Name" The man asked.

"H-hwang Hyunjin" He stuttered.

After a minute, the gate opened revealing lots of trucks and men in a military suit roaming around the area. There were even some on the walls surrounding the place, looking everywhere to search for any weird movements coming from outside the walls.

He walked inside and a man approached him.

"Follow me" He said escorting him into one of the buildings.

He didn't talk.

He just kept on walking silently until they've arrived outside a room with the name 'Experiment room' on the metal door.

Hyunjin gulped.

"There's no going back now, kid" The guy said for the first time.