ROOMS

They were in their new house. It's a nice house with 4 bedrooms. A big living room. Spacious kitchen. Literally a dream house for Jisung.

"Okay gather up boys" Chan yelled for the others.

After 2 minutes, they gathered around.

"We need to pick a room and a roommate.

"I ain't letting my babies sleep with any of you little shits" Seungmin said wrapping protective arms around his boyfriends.

"Well that's settled, you're all sharing a room" Chan clapped his hands.

"Now I'm gonna share a room with my boyfriend" he added.

"Boyfriend???" All of them except Minho gasped.

"Yeah why are y'all acting like you're surprised?" Minho asked as if it was not a big deal.

"Because we are???" They yelled obviously surprised.

"Well, we're boyfriends what about it?" Chan rolled his eyes.

"Now Changbin with Hyunjin" He continued.

Before they could complain, they were cut off.

"Hell no!!" Both Hyunjin and Jisung said.

They looked at each other confused.

"Well looks like i have a room all by myself" Changbin said, doing a victory dance because honestly, what could be better than having a room all by yourself?

"Are y'all dating? Is this house full of boyfriends??" Seungmin asked as if he didn't have two boyfriends.

"Oh shut up I'm painfully single" Jisung rolled his eyes before widening his eyes realising what he just said.

He looked at Hyunjin to see that he was already looking at him.

It was awkward. He cleared his throat.

"So I'm sharing a room with Hyunjin then, alright I'm tired bye bitches" Jisung hurriedly went upstairs to his shared room with Hyunjin.

"Why the fuck did I say that??" He said slapping himself.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door and he open his door only to be met with the devil.

"Why are you knocking? It's literally your room too"

He just shrugged and went inside the room.

"Are we sleeping together?" He suddenly blurted.

"What do you mean?" Jisung asked taken a back.

"There's only one bed I guess we're sleeping together" Hyunjin shrugged again.

"Of course we are dumbass" Jisung said as if he wasn't surprised a minute ago.

"I'm going to bed, good night" Jisung hurried to the bed not wanting to talk to Hyunjin because of what he said earlier.

"Wait, before you sleep. I have a question" Hyunjin asked as he sit on the bed.

Jisung hummed.

"Will you go on a date with me tomorrow?" He suddenly asked.

Jisung was surprised. He wouldn't think that Hyunjin would take him out on a date.

"Sure" He simply said.

"Okay then, get ready before 7"

"Good night, baby" Hyunjin muttered.