CONFRONTATION

Seungmin's pov

They really thought we were weak.

Nope.

What do you think we did in those 5 months after the District 9 incident?

We learned martial arts.

We can't just rely on Jisung. He's only good at slashing people when he's mad. Which I still don't understand how that could happen but it did.

Me and Minho learned the most. We were partners in our trainings. We did everything together. We also learnt about some useful things in case we got kidnapped like now.

Which was why I said that we're not that stupid. We know everything. We know how to fight. We're not the old us anymore. All of us. We know how to fight and survive. We need to survive no matter what.

I know the others will come and save us but we can't just stay here and do nothing. We have to at least fight too. They are fighting to save us. We need to fight too.

Which is why, im covered in blood now.

Disgusting, I know.

But the guards keep on coming I have no choice but to fight them. Thank god they didn't have their guns with them or else I'm dead meat.

Bet they're all just fake guards that didn't even know how to use a gun which was why they didn't even have any.

We took various weapons just enough to protect us and then locked the door with a chain that we found inside the weapon room. Gotta make sure they didn't have any so that we could actually escape.

I took out the last guard, for now, and looked at Minho as he took out some guards.

Once he's done he walked towards me. As if he didn't just knocked out 10 guards a minute ago.

"I guess all those trainings are worth it" He said with heavy breathing.

We ran towards a room. We didn't know where we were going we just ran. We didn't even read the label of the room. I guess our dumbness are still there even though we trained hard to become strong and clever.

We went into this room with a big work table and a huge chair. I didn't missed the person sitting on the chair.

I threw a deadly glare at him. How much I wanted to just kill him already.

"I see you're all stronger now Seungmin, Minho"

"Shut the fuck up" Minho spat.

"Oh don't have to be all snappy now"

"What do you want from us?" I growled in hope to intimidate him.

"That's an easy question, I want to continue the game from where we left off"

"Which will never happen but good job for dreaming" Minho snapped.

"It will, once your friends came it will all be District 9 again" He smirked as he showed the screen behind him.

It was them.

Our friends.

A/N
I'm so sorry if the story line is a little off. I honestly don't know where this is going. I'll try to collect some ideas I promise. If you would just tell me how you feel about the whole story, that would be amazing.

Also, if you have any ideas you wish to be added in this story, please leave them in the comments. I'll try to read them and add your ideas into the story. It would help me a lot. So please do leave your ideas. Thank you in advance and thank you for reading until this far, even though its a shitty story! I love you all! ❤️