ODD

After the programmer showed them the footage of their friends from the cctv outside the gate, they were taken by the guards and were locked in the same room they had escaped an hour ago.

"What the fuck was that? We can't do anything now. He's gonna put us back in the game and we're all gonna die!" Minho panicked.

"Calm down! We'll think of a way" Seungmin tried to calm him.

10 minutes later, the door opened and 5 people were pushed inside the room. It was them.

"Seungmin!!" Felix ran up to Seungmin as soon as he saw his boyfriend.

Somethings wrong though. Jeongin was not there.

"Where's Jeongin?" Seungmin asked panic.

"They took him to a different room I'm so sorry I tried to stop them" Felix cried.

"It's okay baby it's not your fault" Seungmin tried to be as calm as possible but deep down, he wanted to cry too.

Chan ran to Minho and hugged him. He felt so sorry that he couldn't protect Minho as his boyfriend.

"I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you" Chan hugged him so tight.

"Hey, it's okay it's not your fault" Minho tried to convince him.

"We need to get out of here and get Jeongin" Hyunjin said looking at the door.

"We tried escaping earlier" Seungmin said.

"You did?" Jisung asked surprised.

"Well where do you think the blood came from?" Minho rolled his eyes.

Jisung did the same and approached Hyunjin.

He felt Hyunjin panicking and he knew what will happen if he panics. He will do stupid things. Like try to break the door. Which is what he's trying to do right now.

Jisung stopped him and tried to calm him down.

"Hey baby, stop. It won't work. We need to calm down and think of a plan first yeah?" Jisung said softly trying to at least calm his boyfriend down.

Hyunjin finally calmed himself and told everyone to gather together.

"How did you break out earlier?" Hyunjin asked Seungmin and Minho.

"We used a pin" Seungmin shrugged.

"Do you still have it?" Chan asked with hope.

"Yeah, I hid it because I knew we're gonna get caught"

"Great, now we just need to wait for the right time"

Just as Hyunjin finished his sentence, the door opened again for the second time and Jeongin was pushed inside the room.

Seungmin and Felix ran up to their boyfriend.

"Baby are you okay?" Seungmin asked as he inspect for any injuries on Jeongin.

Jeongin seemed different. It was as if he didn't know who they are.

"Yeah I'm okay.. baby" He hesitated at first but played along.

Seungmin felt something odd but he pushed the thought. At least Jeongin's safe. Felix on the other hand, spotted something. He felt the sudden oddness but he make it look like nothings bothering him.

They sat down again and continued to make their plans.

After an hour, it was finally time for them to make a move. Felix used the pin to unlock the door. Once the door is unlocked, Seungmin guide them to the weapon room. He still have the key of the chain so he opened it with ease.

They took a weapon each and went back out and locked it again.

Not long after that, the guards found out about them and charged at them.

At this point, no one is afraid. Even Felix or Jeongin.

They knew that they had to fight to survive.

So they did.

They fought.