FEAR

Fear.

It was all that they could feel.

They were scared and helpless.

They were escorted to each of their locations. The moment they arrived at their spots, they were still crying. Except there were only two people who looked more broken but didn't cry. They've cried for the past 2 days that they couldn't cry anymore.

Jisung was emotionless, letting himself be dragged by the military guards. Same with Hyunjin. Except, Hyunjin had various ideas in his head. He was trying to find a way out of the situation while being escorted to his spot.

The moment they were all standing on their spot, a loud voice could be heard. The voice that Jisung and Hyunjin hated the most. The programmer's voice.

"Alright everyone, the game will start in 1 minute. Goodluck mafias and citizens"

As soon as he stopped talking, the countdown started.

3
2
1

The sound of a gunshot could be heard from a distance meaning, the game started.

Hyunjin started walking towards the tallest tree.

The others did the same.

On the way, he met Jisung and held his hand.

"Why do you want us to meet you there?" Jisung asked, looking at the taller with sad puffy eyes.

"I have to tell them something" He replied not looking at the smaller.

"It's killing me to keep this secret from Minho and Changbin" Jisung said reaching for Hyunjin's arm and holding it.

Hyunjin's heart flutter at the smaller's action but he had other things that were more important than his own feelings.

"I know, it's killing me too"