BROKEN

It has been 3 days since the Jeongin incident.

Seungmin was devastated.

Felix wouldn't stop crying from that day until now.

Hyunjin and Jisung were mad at themselves because they thought it was all their fault.

The rest just tried their very best to find ways on how to help Jeongin.

Chan was talking to Minho, and Changbin about the plan when suddenly, Seungmin burst into their house completely wasted.

He couldn't stop cursing. He was crying too.

He went upstairs to his shared room with his boyfriends and then they could hear things getting thrown, Seungmin yelling and Felix crying.

They rushed upstairs to see what happened.

"Seungmin please calm down!!" Felix cried as he tried to calm his boyfriend.

"Shut the fuck up why are we here?? What the fuck are we doing here in this house doing nothing?? We should be out there trying to find Jeongin!!" Seungmin yelled.

"We're trying to think of ways to find him Seungmin calm down!!" Chan tried to hold him down and prevent him from throwing things.

"For how long are you going to think?? It's been three days!! He could have been dead by now!! And it's your fucking fault!!" Seungmin pushed Chan.

Hyunjin and Jisung went inside their room after they heard all the yellings.

"What's happening here??" Hyunjin growled as he saw the mess in the room.

Jisung went up to the crying Felix and hugged him. Felix was crying so hard. He has been feeling very miserable for the past 3 days. Who wouldn't if their boyfriend was taken by a crazy person who could've killed him out of boredom?

"Seungmin I swear to fucking god shut the fuck up!! We are trying here can't you fucking see?? If you keep on acting like this we're never gonna be able to find to fucking boyfriend so just stop this bullshit and help us!!" Hyunjin yelled as he pushed Seungmin to the wall, pinning him.

"I-i missed him" Seungmin stuttered. His eyes were teary and soon enough he was crying on the floor.

Felix saw his boyfriend's state and ran to him. He hugged Seungmin so tight and cried too.

"We'll find him Minnie, we will" Felix tried to convince him even though he was unsure of it.

Jisung was crying.

He couldn't help but to feel guilty about what happened. None of this could have happened if he just remembered about the tracker.

Hyunjin saw him crying and hugged Jisung.

"I'm sorry baby, it's all my fault" Hyunjin apologised even though it's not his fault.

"It's my fault, I should've remember sooner" Jisung cried on his chest.

"Guys we really need to work together to come up with a plan we can't let our sadness get the best of us" Chan tried to wake them up. They really need to work together. It's been 3 days he was worried for Jeongin.

Jeongin.

Did they even give him food?

Did he get beaten up by them?

Is he even alive?