ROOMMATES

The nine members introduced themselves. Hyunjin learned that the one that looks like a bear was Woojin. The other one that looks like a cat was Minho and the other one with the dark aura was Changbin.

Hyunjin must say, Changbin kinda intimidated him a little.

He couldn't introduced himself to the other one though because he was in the bathroom.

The 9 people were told that the experiment will take place in 2 days so they need to stay there and train.

There were only 4 rooms so they will need to share rooms.

Seungmin, Felix and Jeongin refused to sleep on separate rooms so they ended up sharing a room.

Changin was left with an empty bed next to him because Jeongin refused to leave his lovers while Minho shared a room with Chan.

That leaves Hyunjin with the guy that disappeared almost an hour ago whom he haven't even find out about his name.

Hyunjin went into his shared room and placed his things down.

He looked around the room but found nothing interesting as there are only two separate beds, a small closet and a window. Nothing else.

He put his stuff in the closet and changed into his pajamas which consists of a white t-shirt and a grey sweatpants.

He flopped on his bed that he had chosen and played with his phone.

He texted his mom that he would be back later than he expected.

Right after he sent the message, the door opened revealing a boy that looks like a squirrel.

He has chubby cheeks and beautiful eyes. His whole appearance is perfect and Hyunjin could've swore his heart stopped beating for a second when he saw the boy.

They made eye contact and the squirrel-like boy smiled at him.

"Hi, I guess we're roomates. I'm Jisung" He said offering his hand for a handshake.

Hyunjin took his hand and shooke it. Smiling afterwards.

"I'm Hyunjin, nice to meet you"

Jisung's smile fades for a second but then he smiled again.

"Hyunjin, nice to meet you" He said shaking their hands.

"Why does it have to be you?" Jisung muttered.

Hyunjin heard him. But he wanted to make sure that he heard him right so he asked.

"What is it?" Hyunjin asked.

"Oh nothing, I'm going to sleep. Good night. See you tomorrow, Hyunjin" Jisung smiled and get ready for bed.

Hyunjin replied a short good night and get ready for bed as well.

"What does he mean by that?" Hyunjin muttered to himself.