MAFIAS

"Because you're one too"

Hyunjin's heart dropped.

"N-no" His words barely audible for Jisung to hear. It was as if he's talking to himself.

" We're the mafias Hyunjin. I'm sorry this happens to you, I really am" Jisung cried harder.

"B-but why me?" The taller said not believing the fact that he had to kill his friends.

He can't kill his friends. Not his best friends nor his new friends whom he had become painfully close in a span of two days. He can't be the murderer of his own friends.

"I kept on asking the same question all night that I couldn't sleep at all" At this point, Jisung had stopped crying. There aren't any tears left. He cried so hard that his tears couldn't come out anymore.

"We're gonna be fine. Let's just talk about this later" Hyunjin said coldly but he had something in his mind.

He pretended to be cold towards Jisung.

He knew it wasn't Jisung's fault. He was chosen to be the mafia against his will too so he's just as broken as Hyunjin was.

Hyunjin gave Jisung a look and then left.

They trained in silence throughout the training session.

Time skipped to after training

After they finished with their training session, they showered and ate dinner together.

They sat and talked. Making stupid jokes here and there. Jisung's friends got along with Hyunjin's friends well.

They were laughing meanwhile there were two people that couldn't laugh. They kept at glancing at each other.

Chan and minho being the parent figures that they are, they sensed something odd. They realized how Jisung and Hyunjin had been so quiet and that they kept on looking at each other.

They made a note to talk to their friends later.

After dinner, Jisung and Hyunjin stood up and excused themselves. They went to their room hurriedly, leaving no chance for Chan and Woojin to talk to them.

Their friends gave them weird looks.

"Damn, go get some Jisung!" Minho said completely oblivious of the tension between the two and ended up getting a slap in the arm by Chan.

Hyunjin went into their room and when he felt that Jisung was already inside, he turned around and pushed Jisung against the door.

Jisung groaned because of the impact but panicked after he realized their position.

"H-hyunjin what are you doin-" He was cut off by Hyunjin closing the gap between them.

Hyunjin kissed him and he couldn't help but to kiss him back.

They made out and after minutes that felt like hours, Hyunjin broke the kiss but moved to Jisung's neck.

Jisung would be moaning if it wasn't for what Hyunjin said.

"I'm sorry about this but we need to do this, now moan" Hyunjin whispered to Jisung's ear and the smaller moaned.

That's the thing, he didn't moan because Hyunjin told him to. He moaned because of the pleasure the taller was giving him.

Hyunjin kissed Jisung's neck leaving marks, accidentally claiming Jisung.

Not that he minded.

He moved to the other side and whispered again.

"Just play along, this is the only way we could communicate" He trailed kisses on the smaller's neck which made Jisung to moan.

Hyunjin locked the door behind Jisung and picked him up. He walked to his bed and put Jisung down. He hovered over Jisung and continued to leave purple marks on his neck.

"Meet me at the restroom tomorrow at 9 am" Hyunjin whispered again.

"Do you want me to keep this going?" He added.

"Y-yes" Jisung moaned.

He shouldn't have said that.

But he wanted it.

Nothing happened though, they just left their marks here and there. Claiming each other.
__________________________
Well that was awkward.
Also, hell no im not writing smuts.