DECISION

Silence.

All they could hear is just silence.

No one talked for the past hour. They just sat there. Staring into space. That is, until the door opened revealing 10 guards.

They took all 7 of them out of the room, dragging them somewhere.

They didn't even try to fight this time. They just let themselves be dragged to who knows where.

The guards stopped dragging them once the were in a place that looks like a stadium. Except it's not grass. It looks as if they build a stadium out of rocks. It looks like it was abandoned for a long time before they came.

"Ah you're here! We meet again!" A voice appeared out of nowhere.

They didn't have to look up to see who the voice belongs to. It's that damn programmer Mr. Park.

"Hey Seungmin and Felix, don't you wanna see your boyfriend?" He said and that's enough to make both Seungmin and Felix to look up immediately.

There, Jeongin is tied up on a large and tall rock.

"Jeongin!!" Both Seungmin and Felix yelled for their boyfriend.

Jeongin looked so weak. Too weak that he would've dropped to the ground if it wasn't for the rope keeping him glued to the big, tall rock.

"H-help" Was the only thing Jeongin said as he looked at them.

"Let him go!!" Hyunjin screamed for the first time since they got there.

"Let's make a deal yeah?" Programmer Park smirked.

"How about Seungmin kill Jeongin and you're all free? One or seven?" He smiled from ear to ear.

"Fuck you!!" Minho spat.

"I don't like that attitude, do you want me to kill him myself? Hmm?"

They all went silent when he said that.

"That's what I thought. Now now, Seungmin I know you're good at firing arrows so will you take honour?" As if on cue, they gave Seungmin a bow and an arrow.

"I don't want to do this" Seungmin cried. Felix falling to his knees as he cried, beside him was Jisung hugging him. He was crying as well.

"You have 2 minutes Seungmin. Do it or I'll kill him slowly in front of you"

Seungmin aimed the arrow on Jeongin. Tears blurring his vision. His hands are shaking.

"Seungmin please don't do it, we'll think of a way please" Chan tried to stop him.

"Seungmin stop!" Changbin yelled.

"Please don't do this!" Minho tried to stop him as well.

"Seungmin... Please" Felix cried.

"Don't do this. He's our boyfriend"