SEUNGMIN

After the date, the new couple were on their way home. Hyunjin is driving when his phone rang so he told Jisung to pick it up and put it on speaker.

"HYUNJIN PLEASE HELP S-SEUNGMIN!!" It was Felix.

He sounds like he was crying and panicking. He was sobbing hard that makes Jisung feel uneasy.

"Felix what's wrong?" Hyunjin asked as he try not to be distracted because he was still driving.

"S-seungmin" Felix cried.

"Felix, it's Jisung what's wrong baby?" Jisung asked with the softest voice as he tried to calm Felix down.

"Seungmin's gone. T-they took him" Hyunjin slammed on his brake halting the car on the side road.

"What?? Who took him Felix??" At this point, Hyunjin was yelling.

Jisung flinched a little but he was too busy worrying about Felix and Seungmin.

"He took Seungmin. The programmer from District 9" Felix cried again.

Jisung froze at the mention of the name he's been trying to forget for the past months.

He was shaking at this point. He looked at Hyunjin. Tears threatening to fall out of Jisung's eyes. He was too traumatised. He was scared. He knew something bad would happen to them. He knew they escaped too easily.

"H-hyunjin" Jisung tried to speak but he couldn't.

"It's okay baby don't worry we'll be fine" Hyunjin whispered and hugged Jisung.

"We'll be home soon Felix stay inside and lock all the doors" Hyunjin said before starting to drive home.

He held Jisung's hand throughout the whole ride home but Jisung couldn't stop shaking.

Once they arrived, Jisung ran up to Felix and hugged him. He tried to calm Felix down even though he was terrified himself.

"Felix what happened? How did this happened?" Hyunjin asked after he locked the door.

"We were going to the ice cream shop just down the street because Jeongin said he wanted to eat ice cream. I felt like we were being watched but I pushed the feeling away but on our way home, these guys approached us. They tried to take me but Seungmin stopped them. I was protecting Jeongin I can't help him too I'm too weak. He fought with them but it was two guys with him by himself he lost and they dragged him into this black van. I-i saw the programmer from District 9. He was smiling like a fucking crazy person" Felix explained sobbing with every word.

Jisung hugged him tighter. He was scared half to death. He was terrified but he need to make his best friend feel safe and calm him down.

"Where's Jeongin?" Jisung asked.

"I-i put him to bed he was crying so hard saying that it was his fault in the first place" Felix explained.

Hyunjin was terrified too. Jisung could see it in his eyes.

"Wait where's the others?" Hyunjin asked.

"They're out grocery shopping" Felix trailed. He realised that they could be in danger too.

Hyunjin pulled out his phone and called Chan.

"Chan come home now please!!"

"Wait what happened?" Chan asked confused.

"Just get out of there and come home as soon as possible" Hyunjin said in a serious tone even Chan got scared.

"Alright okay we'll be back soon"

"And Chan, please be careful" was the last thing he heard before the line went dead.

A/N
Hey!! Guess who just decided to continue the story?? I was supposed to end the story after Hyunsung's date but an idea came up to me when I was in the shower (I know don't judge!) so here we are! But please expect late updates my ideas came in a limited edition so idk when im gonna get another idea so... Anyways, enjoy! <3