DATE

When Jisung jokingly said that he dreamed of having a picnic date on the beach to Hyunjin, he didn't know that Hyunjin would actually make it happen.

Hyunjin had brought him to a picnic date on the beach and it was so perfect Jisung's eyes even teared up a bit when he saw the set up. It was almost sunset and Hyunjin had set the picnic mat on the sand at the end of the beach near a forest.

"How do you like it Sung?" Hyunjin asked when he saw Jisung's unreadable expression.

"I-it was perfect Hyunjin" Jisung stuttered still in awe.

"I'm glad you like it, let's eat and watch the sunset yeah?" Hyunjin sat on the map grabbing Jisung's hand and bringing him down to sit beside him.

They ate and watched the sunset.

"Did you make all this alone?" Jisung asked while taking a bite of the sandwich Hyunjin brought.

Hyunjin nodded giving him a small smile.

Jisung's heart flutter. He really make efforts to make this a perfect date.

After the sunset, Hyunjin suddenly stood up and dusted his jeans before looking down at a confused Jisung. He offered his hand to Jisung and he took it and stand up, doing the same with his pants.

"Where are going?" Jisung asked.

"We're exploring the forest" Hyunjin said simply.

Jisung never mentioned it but he has a trauma of being in the forest after the District 9 event. He just stood there frozen at the mention of forest.

Hyunjin felt him tensed and knew exactly what's up so he held Jisung's hand squeezing it.

"It's okay, I'm here"

At that, Jisung just nodded. He believed in Hyunjin so he followed his lead.

After about 10 minutes of walking deep into the forest, Jisung heard something. He looked ahead of him and saw a waterfall. It was so beautiful he just stood there staring at it in awe. Hyunjin smiled beside him. He was glad that they didn't get lost and actually found the waterfall that he accidentally encountered a few years ago.

"How did you find this place? It's so beautiful!" Jisung asked walking towards the waterfall.

"I found it a few years ago when I was walking around the forest"

After the conversation, they dived in the water and play. It was beautiful. They play and laughed. Their laugh was the only sound in the forest. For the first time time in a while, Jisung felt happy.

They sat on a rock after a good 30 minutes of playing in the water.

"Jisung" Hyunjin suddenly spoke.

"Hm?" Jisung hummed.

"What are we?" Hyunjin asked taking Jisung by surprise that he almost fell of the rock he was sitting on.

"I don't know Hyunjin. What are we?" Jisung asked him the same question.

"You know I love you right?"

"I know, I love you too" Jisung said looking at Hyunjin's eyes showing his sincerity.

"Then will you be my boyfriend?" Hyunjin asked as he went closer to where Jisung was sitting.

"Is that even a question? Of course" Jisung smiled.

Hyunjin smiled and closed the gap between him and Jisung kissing the smaller guy passionately. How he missed Jisung's lips.

When they pulled away, Jisung hugged him tightly. The same hug that he gave Hyunjin five months ago when they said their goodbye.

"I missed you" was the only thing Jisung said.

"I missed you too baby"