D-2

The first day of training came and in the training room stood nine members of the experimental game.

"Sup Hyunjin" Seungmin patted Hyunjin's shoulder.

"Hyung" Hyunjin rolled his eyes at the younger.

"You wish" The younger said leaving him to go to his boyfriends.

Hyunjin looked around and found Jisung. He figured, he should befriend the smaller since they're going to be roomates for the next two days. So he approached Jisung.

"Hey" Hyunjin started startling the smaller.

"Oh, hey.." Jisung said smiling at Hyunjin.

"Did you sleep well last night?"

"Yeah totally" Jisung lied. He couldn't sleep at all last night.

"So what are you training for?" Hyunjin asked. He wanted to take combat, just in case.

"Combat, you?" Of course Jisung has to take combat since he's gonna need the skills to kill his own friends. Jisung almost threw up at the thought of killing his best friend who he had known for almost 10 years.

"Same here how about we train together?" Hyunjin offered.

Jisung nodded. Not believing his voice, afraid that he might break down because of his thoughts.

They started training together and in the middle of it, Jisung looked around the room. His best friends training while making lame jokes and laughing together, completely oblivious of what's coming for them.

He turned to look at the other four. His new friends. He looked at the three boyfriends. They were so sweet and caring towards each other. And Chan, he may have not talked to him that much but he knew that the older care about all of them.

Finally, his eyes met Hyunjin's. His heart was beating faster whenever he looked at the taller. He had become close with Hyunjin when they were training. Even though they started training 2 hours ago, they were already close as ever.

He felt something whenever he saw the him smile. They way he laughed. He knew what it was. But he pushed the feelings aside.

Jisung's eyes started to get teary. He felt hurt. He couldn't do it. He felt so sad and guilty. He didn't want to do it. He couldn't do it.

"Jisung are you okay?" Hyunjin asked with worry in his voice.

Jisung couldn't reply. He just ran away from Hyunjin and into the restroom.

He couldn't hold it any longer so he cried loudly.

Suddenly, the door opened and Hyunjin came into the restroom. He looked at Jisung with worry.

"Jisung, what's wrong?" The taller asked.

Jisung didn't answer. He just cried.

Hyunjin came closer to Jisung and hugged the crying boy trying to calm him down.

"It's okay, you can tell me. I won't say anything to anyone" Hyunjin comforted.

Jisung cried. He kept on crying to the point where Hyunjin's shirt got wet by his tears.

After a moment, Jisung pulled away from the comforting hug. He looked like he wanted to say something but couldn't. His face was pale.

"It's okay Jisung" Hyunjin encouraged him.

"I-im the mafia" Jisung stuttered.

"Why are you crying over it? It's not a big deal it's gonna be fine Jisung" Hyunjin chuckled obliviously of what the smaller was about to say.

"I need to kill the others to survive" Jisung said as he looked at the wall behind Hyunjin.

Hyunjin's face became pale.

"No you're not. Jisung please stop messing around" Hyunjin said not believing the smaller.

"I'm not. They called me yesterday when we were getting along with each other. When I told Minho that I wanted to go to the restroom and went back an hour later. I lied about it"

Hyunjin's heart was beating so fast. His face getting paler.

"You're gonna have to kill me too but why are you telling me this?" He asked confused.

Jisung looked up at him.

"Because you're one too"