GOODBYE

"You'll be safe here, stay here and we'll call your parents" The officer said.

The cop that drove them to the police station has dropped them off and went back to District 9 to support the ambush. The other cop in his mid 30s was in charge of them to call their parents.

The eight victims, were sitting in the the waiting room. Jisung was leaning his head on Hyunjin's shoulder.

They didn't say anything, none of them did. Not even Felix and Jeongin who were always loud.

"Hey, you okay?" Hyunjin finally spoke to Jisung.

Jisung looked up at him and smiled before nodding his head but Hyunjin knew he was sad.

And he knew exactly why Jisung was sad.

"We should talk" Hyunjin said looking straight into Jisung's eyes.

Jisung's smile faded and nodded. He stood up and walked out of the waiting room.

They settled outside and stared at each other but none of them talked.
Hyunjin was the first person to break the silence.

"What are we gonna do now? We live far away from each other, we're from different areas and we can't meet that often" He asked not breaking eye contact with Jisung.

"You can still contact me you know... " Jisung said but he knew it won't work.

Long distance relationship never work out and he was afraid.

"You know it's not gonna work out, Ji"

And as much as Hyunjin's heart break because of what he said, it was true.

"I know but we can still talk right? As f-friends?" Jisung's voice cracked as he stutter the word.

He hated it. He hated the fact that they love each other but they can't be together. He hated the thought of not being able to call Hyunjin his.

"Yeah"

"I love you, Jisung. I hope you feel the same way too" Hyunjin kissed him.

A goodbye kiss.

Jisung never thought kissing someone would hurt so much but it did.

"I love you too"

Jisung hugged the taller. He hugged him so tight as if he's gonna lose him anytime soon. It was because he is going to lose him. He knew all of them are going to be busy with college after they came back. They would have no time to visit each other because they were so far from each other.

And the thought of it hurt Jisung.

He didn't want to lose Hyunjin.

Yet he still did.