THE ONLY POSSIBLE PLACE

"GUYS!!"

Changbin ran from his room and into the living room where everyone was.

"I think I know where he is" He said. Even though he sounded so unsure, they already felt happy that they could finally get some hints.

"Come with me" Changbin told them as he walked upstairs into his shared room with Woojin.

"Look. I looked into the map, There's only 2 buildings in Levanter. We went to the small building last time. There's another building. It's a big building with another small ones around it from what I see from the map, more like a city or village. That's the only possible place they'll be" He explains as he pointed at the building he was talking about.

"He could be there"

"Then let's get ready. We need to go and find him as soon as possible before something happen to him" Hyunjin left to get ready after that.

"We need extra weapons though" Chan told Hyunjin as he followed him to his room.

"Don't worry about it I talked to John. He gave me some weapons that might be useful. It's in the garage" Hyunjin told him earning a nod from the older.

Once they got ready, Hyunjin took a big bag and put it on the coffee table in the living room.

"What's that?"

He didn't answer as he opened the bag revealing various weapons. Guns, knives, machetes and such. Everyone except him gasp. Eyes wide just staring at it. Of course they've had shooting trainings before but they didn't know that they'll actually get to use one in this situation.

"You guys know how to use them. We've had trainings before. Now don't waste your 5 months of training and use them to survive" Hyunjin told them giving guns at each and one of them.

"Right, it's gonna be a whole village or worse city full of them and there's only 7 of us. We need to work together and not waste any bullet. Use your guns only when necessary, other than that use combats" Chan continued.

"Let's go"

And with that, they took off to rescue their friend. Just like when they were trying to save Seungmin and Minho.

But now, it's Jeongin.

A/N
A short update because im honestly running out of ideas lol. I know the plot but idk how to bring them there. I hope this is enough. I really tried my best there.