LEVANTER

"Heyy John" Hyunjin trailed as if he didn't just scream at him 30 minutes ago.

"Hyunjin im sorry about what happened I-"

"I need a little help. Let's just say this is a way to pay for not taking the case seriously hm?" Hyunjin cut him off.

"Alright what is it?" John sighed.

"Can you check a plate for me?" Hyunjin asked.

"Sure what's the number? And remember I'm only doing this so that you'll forgive me"

"Great! It's xxx - xxx" Hyunjin smiled.

"Alright I'll text you the address"

"Nice thanks you're forgiven!" He said as he ended the call.

"John said he'll text me the address" Hyunjin told the others as he sat beside Jisung.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he took Jisung's hand and caressing his bandaged wound.

"Yeah I'm fine" Jisung replied as he lean his head on Hyunjin's shoulder.

After 10 minutes, Hyunjin got a text from John with an address.

Hyunjin got up and went to his and Jisung's room. The others following behind. He searched for the address on the internet.

"Are they in District 9?" Felix asked.

"No, they're in Levanter" Hyunjin said as he viewed the place.

It's a wide field with pink grass.

"We're going to Levanter" Hyunjin said as he stared at the picture on his computer.

A/N
Double update! Okay so I don't know if Levanter is a place or something I haven't gotten the time to search it up so just get along with it lmao.