COME OUT

5 months later

Five months. Five months have passed since the District 9 experiment.

Five months since their last goodbye.

Five months without Hyunjin.

Five months without Seungmin, Felix, Jeongin and Chan.

Jisung would be lying if he said that he didn't cry every night because he missed them. He missed them so bad even though they have talked through phone calls and Facetime.

For the past 5 months, Jisung has kept contact with Seungmin and Chan. Whenever he talked to Seungmin, Felix and Jeongin would be there too. Most importantly, he kept contact with Hyunjin.

They talked for months. Hyunjin would sometimes send Jisung a 'good morning' text and a 'good night text'. He would sometimes call Jisung after he got home from college or before going to bed.

They never broke their friendship.

Friendship.

Jisung scoff as the word came into his mind.

"We could've been more if it wasn't for our distance" Jisung rolled his eyes as he got ready for bed.

He closed his eyes, slowly drifting off to sleep. Except that he opened his eyes instantly once he heard his phone vibrating.

He tried to ignore it but it keeps on vibrating.

He groaned and reach for it to yell at whoever it was that ruined his peace. He opened his messages and saw Hyunjin's text.

Hyunjinnie ❤️
Hey
I hope you're still awake
I want to tell you something
Sungie?
Are you sleeping?
Please don't sleep yet :(
I miss you :(
Baby

Hey what's up?
I was about to sleep when you literally spammed me.
Rude
It better be something important or else I'm blocking you for the night.

Hyunjinnie❤️
Sorry baby <3
Okay so
Remember when you told me that you want to move out quickly?

Yeah what about it?

Hyunjinnie❤️
Look outside <3

Wdym?

Jisung was confused but he stood up from his bed and walked to his window.

He looked outside and saw seven figures wearing hoodies with their hoods on. They were leaning on a van talking with each other. For a moment, Jisung was scared because he thought they were thieves getting ready to break into his house.

That is until one of them saw him and waved at him. The person took off his hood and waved again. Jisung heaved a sigh of relief when he recognised the face. It was Hyunjin. He waves back before putting on a hoodie and head outside.

Once he was outside, he ran up to them and hugged them.

"Hello to you too baby" Felix giggled.

"I'm still your hyung" Jisung said still hugging them.

"It's only a day so you wish" Felix said but smiled at Jisung.

"What are you doing here? You just disturb my peace so this better be important" Jisung teased.

"Where's your things?" Minho asked confusing Jisung.

"What thing? I don't sell drugs" Jisung said confused.

"Not that thing dumbass" Minho rolled his eyes.

"Okay y'all better tell me what's going on or someone's gonna get beaten" Jisung threatened holding his fist up.

Hyunjin walked beside him and held his hand. Jisung looked at him and blushed at his sudden gesture.

"We're moving in together" Hyunjin said smiling.

He could see the excitement in Hyunjin's eyes.

"Wh- wait all of us? Me? With all of you?" Jisung stuttered. He was surprised at the sudden news.

"But what about college? We're not in the same college I mean besides us" He said as he pointed at Minho and Changbin as they are in the same college.

It's impossible for them to live together when they are from different colleges.

"We transferred to your college. Our college are shitty anyway so it's totally worth it" Seungmin said.

"Woah, are we really doing this?" Jisung asked in disbelief.

"Are you down?" Chan asked.

"Is that even a question? I'm fucking down!"

They all cheered and crushed Jisung into a bone breaking hug.

Jisung was speechless. He didn't know what to say. He didn't know how it happened. It has always been his dream to move out of his house and live with his friends.

And its happening now.