FINAL DECISION

"Seungmin... Please"

"Don't do this. He's our boyfriend"

*BANG*

Suddenly, a gun shot could be heard.

*Continuous gun shots*

One guard tried to get ahold of Hyunjin and Jisung saw him. He tried to tackle the guard and at the same time, a gun shot hits the guard. They both fell to the ground.

Within a minute, all guards around them fell to the ground. Lifeless. Blood pooling around them.

"You really thought we would let you go alone?"

As Seungmin heard the familiar voice, he quickly pointed the arrow at the programmer and shoot it.

The programmer knew what he was doing and he took out his sword from behind him and tried to swing it at Jeongin.

The arrow was faster as it hits the programmer on the head. He fell back, eyes wide. His sword fell to the ground before his body does. He squirms before he stopped moving. Dead on the ground.

Seungmin fell on his knees. He was shaking and Felix who has been beside him all along, turned to him and hugged him crying hard.

They stand up and ran towards Jeongin to set him free from the ropes.

"Jeongin I'm so sorry baby I'm so so sorry" Seungmin cried as they fell to the ground crying. Both Felix and Seungmin hugging their boyfriend.

"Im so sorry baby" Felix cried too as he hugged Jeongin tightly.

"I-it's not your f-fault" Jeongin said weakly which made his two boyfriend's heart shatter even more.

On the other hand, the others were left frozen at the sudden attack of the police officers. All of them are there.

"You're not thinking that we're gonna let you go out here all alone didn't you?" John said as he approached Hyunjin.

"B-but how did you know? I didn't tell you"

"Oh son, have you forgotten that we're police officers? Of course we put trackers on your guns" John smiled as he patted him shoulder.

"You've been following us all these time?" Hyunjin asked in disbelief.

"Yup you're right"

"Thank you, John. Jeongin would be dead if you didn't come so thank you so much" Hyunjin suddenly jumped at him. Giving him the biggest hug.

"It's no big deal Hyunjin, I told you I would make it up to you for not taking this case seriously" He patted Hyunjin's back.

Once they pulled away from the hug, Hyunjin smiled before turning around to find Jisung only to find out that everyone are gathering around him.

There, he saw Jisung lying on the ground. His eyes widened as he ran to his boyfriend.

"Jisung? Jisung wake up! What happened??" Hyunjin yelled as he tried to shook Jisung awake.

He felt something warm on his hands and he looked at his palms only to see red liquid.

It was blood.

A/N
Oh god this is such a shitty chapter I feel so embarrassed. Im so sorry for this boring chapter. Next chapter will be the last chapter. Im so sorry if this is not the ending that you were expecting. I kinda suck at writing endings. I sincerely apologise.