New Family

Rose's apartment was a decent size. It consisted of a half kitchen, living room, a full bathroom, and two bedrooms. We walked through the kitchen and into the living room.

Rose whispered something to Audino and it walked off. The audino went into another room and I could hear it rummaging around.

"Servine?"

I turned my attention to Rose.

"While I don't have a conventional bed for you three, I do have pillows and blankets. You can use them however you like, but my only restriction is to keep them in the living room."

The audino came back with full arms and was holding multiple fluffy blankets and soft looking pillows. Rose grabbed them, dismissed the audino, and placed the items into a corner for us to use. Lampent, Flaaffy and I made something akin to a circular nest out of the blankets and put the pillows in the middle. Once we were done, we climbed inside and settled in.

"You three sleep well now, you must have been through a lot. I'll be up in the morning to greet you all. And Servine?"

I focused my attention on Rose.

"If you want, I can help you learn English more. We can do so tomorrow, okay?"

I nodded my head vigorously, showing my excitement at the idea.

Rose turned off the lights, leaving only a dim nightlight from the kitchen on. Once she left the room, Lampent snuggled closer to Flaaffy's head wool.

"I hope you don't mind me being here, your head is so soft!"

Flaaffy giggled and responded, "I'm fine with it, thanks! I'm used to sleeping by myself, but I'm glad I can be with you guys!"

"Me too," I responded. "I am glad that we have a place to stay, especially with a person as nice as Rose. But most of all, I'm happy that we are alright."

We all laughed in agreement as we fell asleep. I closed my eyes and thought about how lucky I was to find a new family.