Sensual Reassurance Part 60

Lex sat on their bed. She'd cried and sobbed uncontrollably. Scar heard her, yet he truly didn't understand how she could tell him she loved him but hurt him so deeply. Her uncertainty in his commitment pushed him to a breaking point. He didn't want to fight...he hated it. He did everything he could to avoid it but now he needed to think. He looked at the blood and decided he didn't feel like cleaning it. He left out of the other door and headed for the kitchen. He drank two pints of c'nlip then drank more. He didn't know how to not feel upset. Her words.....they cut him deeply.

Scar walked to the other lavatory. He wasn't ready to face her. He stood in the room. He was profoundly perturbed. He tried to think of ways to get her to understand his deep love for her. He wanted her to believe in him. Scar stepped into the shower. He felt such grief. He placed his hands against the wall and let out several heavy breaths. He turned on the water and allowed it to flow over his head and down his back. He needed her. He just didn't know how to feel about her uncertainty.

He remained bowed, engrossed in his feelings about her. He started to wash his tendrils. He washed as much as he could before losing the will to continue. He ceased his tasks, standing under the water. Lex walked the ship. She was starved for him. She'd returned to his kehrite but he wasn't there. She needed to make it up to him and make up with him. They'd just joined, this time should not be plagued with doubt, only euphoria and contentment.

Lex heard the water. She opened the door and saw him standing, his hands pressed against the wall. His head hung low and she noticed his tendrils shaking. He was trembling. She thought of their time in Bouvetøya, he'd been calm, cunning and deadly. Now, he was deeply affected, by love, by her words and actions. Lex moved to the shower, she lifted her nightshirt and tentatively entered.

She stood behind him and tenderly touched his back. She parted his tendrils, pushing them over his shoulders to expose his back. She began caressing him. Running her fingertips along his shoulders, then dragging her hands from the top of his shoulders and down his spine. His body was ripped, his muscles were visible and bulging. Scar felt her touch and emitted a deep audible purr followed by a long breath of air exhaled from his lungs. Lex moved closer to him. She could feel the water spraying her hair, her face and wetting her breasts. She pulled her body into his and her breasts pressed against his back. She wrapped her hands around his waist and embraced him. She kissed his back and rested her face against him.

Scar felt her touching him and thanked Paya for her. He felt his body warm and her caress soothed him. He began responding to her touch. She rubbed his stomach and kissed his back. She touched him firmly. Her hand lowered to his groin and she massaged him there. Not touching his member but just above it. She rubbed him in soft circles. His breathing becoming stronger and louder. Scar braced himself against the shower wall. Lex bit his back lightly before sinking her teeth into him. The feeling caused Scar to close his eyes in gratification. He trilled and chittered in delight. Lust filled his veins, he wanted her.

Lex wanted him. She wanted him to forgive her, she wanted him to want her and she wanted him to take her. Lex moved her hand down to his cock and gripped him tightly. He was hard. She squeezed his shaft and stroked him slowly but firmly. Scar moaned. She pumped him in her hand and twisted his head while squeezing him. Scar hissed and groaned loudly. She moved her other hand to cup his sac. She pulled his balls, cupping them, tugging them rougher and rougher, grasping them until he whined and panted his pleasure. His mandibles hung slack jawed. Her other hand stroked his cock, back and forth she pumped him. His balls were lifting and she could feel them tighten while semen moved through his shaft.

He felt himself almost ready to burst. Lex moaned and bit him repeatedly, afterwards she licked the hurt. Scar wanted her. He turned around and reached for her. Lex moaned and shook her head. "Yes, please..." She panted. Scar picked her up and gathered her to lean on the shower wall. He bent down to lick her lips, pushing his tongue into her mouth. Lex eagerly licked his tongue. He trilled repeatedly trying to breathe. He held her with one arm and used his other hand to find her opening. He inserted his finger and began to fuck her. Her hands gripped his chest.