Chapter - 9 Germany's Death

Chapter - 9 : Germany's Death

"RUN!"

Everyone began to flee as Philippines screamed. Being a little behind, Philip made the decision to halt in his tracks, raise his gun, and point it at the creature.

*BANG!*

The first shot missed..

*BANG!*

Then again another miss..

"Shit!!"

After those failed attempts, Philip finally began running for his life while conserving all of his remaining ammo.

Philip caught up with the others despite falling behind them while running with such impressive speed.

*G R O W L*

The enormous dog began to accelerate its pursuit of them with incredible speed. The six men were aware of this and tried everything in their power to run even faster than before, but they were unable to.

They were trapped after taking a turn. There is a door, but it is locked from the opposite side. When they turned around to look for another exit, the creature had already blocked their path.

"What are we going to do? America, behind me!"

At the same time that he tries to protect the man next to him, Canada panics.

They attempted to push the door, but it wouldn't open. They kicked the door with all their might, but they were the ones who were hurt, and the door appeared unaffected.

"Shit!"

America cursed as he gasped for air and his heart raced like a horse.

"Where is the gun, Philippines? Use it!"

America yelled at Philip in desperation. Panicked, Philip drew his gun, which accidentally flew off his hand. At that point, the dog is a few meters away. It terrified the five men with its roaring sound, except for Finland.

Finland quickly took the gun from the stained floor and aimed it at the creature. He could sense it. He knew how to use the gun but didn't know why. He just knew, like muscle memory or something. So he aimed his gun and breathed...

It was like everything was moving slowly.

110 meters..

The creature roared like a beast, hungry for its prey, and its speed increased dramatically.

60 meters...

The beast jumped into the air and aimed its jaws wide open at the terrified men. Intended to chew the first thing that comes into contact with its mouth.

10 meters..!

"Goodbye, you nasty bitch!!"

* B A N G ! ! ! *