Day 23

I wake up at 9am and find Catalina and Paige buzzing around like busy bees.
" what's going on?" I muster a question through my tiredness.
" we're getting ready for the party! Oh! There's so much to do," complains paige throwing dresses everywhere.
" relax. The party is at 9 pm. We have the whole day to relax. Besides, don't we need an excuse other than, 'we're going to a party at a random dudes house where there is free weed,'"I inform them.
" her mum thinks we're spending the night at my brothers. Damn! I have to call my brother and get him to cover for us," Catalina explains To me, while using different shades of lipstick to draw lines on Paige's mirror and decide which shade she would wear to the party.
" plus, we are meeting the guys at the fine cafe at 12 and spending the whole day with them. Then we are going to come back at 7, eat dinner and meet the guys at the party at 9. By the way Catalina they still need the address," Paige says, still throwing dresses. I remove a dress that lands on my head, jump up and say,
" we're meeting the boys! Shit! Thanks for involving me in the plan." I say the last line jokingly, and start to go through my suitcase of clothes. Catalina rings her brother and he picks up,
"Hey baby," he murmurs through the phone still half asleep.
"Hey honey. Sorry to bother you but this is important," Catalina coos in the phone.
" important, huh? You saying you want to repeat yesterday," he grumbles through the phone.
" I'd love too, but I actually need to ask you a favor," Catalina says sweetly.
" shoot," he mumbles.
" well, there's this party and Vanessa won't let us go so we said that we were staying at your apartment for the night. Could you cover for us? Please," Catalina pleads.
" oh baby. You know I hate doing these things. I told you, you should've stayed with me for the week mum and dad are gone. We would've had lots of fun, if you know what I mean, but I guess I could cover for you just this once," he groans referring to making out more with Catalina.
" thank you so much! How can I ever repay you?" Catalina asks.
" well, let's strike a deal. If your home before 3 am, then I'll have a little gift waiting for you....on my bed," he says mischievously.
" ok" Catalina agrees. She hangs up and paige and I laugh like hell. I'm looking through Paige's wardrobe and she's looking through mine because we just can't find what we are looking for. Catalina calls up the guy of the party,
" hey Catalina! Babe, it's been awhile since we've hit the bed if you know what I mean," the guy blurts in the phone and we hear male laughter in the background. Is that all Catalina does, sleep with guys?
" yah it has been sugar. Anyways, my memories a bit blank and I forgot the address of your house....where the party is," Catalina says sweetly.
" 229 brick lane! The Arden residence," the guy screams into the phone who is probably drunk at 9:30 am.
" ok. Thanks honey," Catalina says but before she hangs up the guy says seriously,
" that night was only a one time thing. We're over, just so you know. So, call me by my first name, Joshua, not honey. Bye now." He clicks off the phone and this time we all burst into peals of laughter.
" where is your mum?" I ask hoping she is not going to walk in and find us getting ready for a party.
" at yoga with yina. She will be back at 1, which is when we will be somewhere with our wonderful guys," Paige replies, clearly looking frustrated that she can't find anything to wear. I can't find anything either! Suddenly, it hits us at the same time. Catalina! She brought dozens of suitcases filled with clothes and shoes and makeup. We attack her suitcases and after 1 hour finally have the complete look for the party. Clothes, makeup, and shoes! I choose a bright orange, just before the knee, body-con dress, with a dip open back and 6 inch orange sling back wedges. Catalina chooses a very,very, mini ,tight, metallic skirt with a bandeau, tight, metallic gold, crop top that only covers her boobs and a tiny part below that. She pairs it with 6 inch, very thin, gold stilettos that only she can walk in. Paige chooses a deep purple, below mid- thigh, cage neck until her boobs, body-con dress and 4 inch deep purple suede boots. We slip on casual clothes and head to the fine cafe. I see Berun and realize how much I have missed him. I've been spending way too much time with Catalina and Paige. I run up to Berun and give him a big hug and kiss. I cuddle next to him as we order lunch. Berun and I share a lobster Thermidor and after lunch we go for a walk. Catalina and Larry go off somewhere and paige and Bryan are lying on the park bench kissing but Berun and I just talk. We're more of a talking couple.
" I missed you," I say brushing our fingers together.
" I've missed you too," he says kissing my forehead. We lay on the park grass for awhile, my head nuzzled in his chest just looking up at the clouds. The only sounds are paige and Bryan kissing, pond ripples, wind blowing, and distant kids squealing. As I start to fall asleep I hear Catalina screaming,
" guys! Guys! Wake up, wake up!"
Berun slowly wakes me up by planting a gentle kiss on my lips like in sleeping beauty. Paige and Bryan pull away and we all ask,
" what?"
" funky phils is open! C'mon! Let's go," Cassie shouts leading us there. Funky phils was the place all The kids used to hang out when we were younger. It's an arcade and Then it closed down and hasn't been open since today. As we walk there Berun asks me,
" we've only been on one date...alone. That's kind of lame. Would you like to join me for dinner tomorrow at 'kisher'. As our 2nd date?"
" definitely" I say putting my arm around him and giving him a kiss. We discuss the details so I will meet him there at 8 and.....those are the details. We enter funky phils and spend the rest of the day there. While the guys are playing arcade basketball paige Catalina and I sit on a table and sip smoothies.
" I'm thinking of dumping larry," Catalina says, tilting her head and staring at him.
"Why?" Paige and I ask in unison. Personally, I think larry is sweet and hot but nowhere NEAR Berun.
" well, when we went off, we went to the star hotel which is 10 minutes away and my parents own the penthouse suite. We went to the penthouse suite and started kissing and then I wanted to go further......but he pulled away," Catalina explains.
" so.....the problem is?" Paige asks confused.
" the problem is, he's a wimp," Catalina pouts looking like a spoiled princess.
" Maybe, he's not ready," I tell her.
" who cares if he's not ready? I like a boy who like adventure," Catalina says fluffing her hair.
I roll my eyes and paige says,
" a boy like your brother."
" yep," Catalina says. The boys come back and we have a ski ball competition. Boys vs girls. Of course, the girls win. We say bye and get to Paige's apartment late at 7:30. We eat dinner and then Vanessa goes to bed and gives us money for train tickets to Catalina's brothers apartment. She tells us to be safe and blah,blah,blah! We get changed and catch the bus to the party. We arrive at a pretty nice house with a large front yard and heavy music. There are only a few people in the front yard, and all those people are making out or looking at stars. We see Berun and Bryan standing there waiting for us but no sign of larry.
" he probably dropped out at the last minute. What a wimp," Catalina says rudely. Catalina insists on going inside but we all insist on waiting for larry. Out of the corner of my eye, I see larry. I'm about to call out but i see him kissing a girl. A girl that's not Catalina. I squint my eyes and see him pulling away from the girl. I know that girl. I look harder and realize that it's Monique! Oh my god! Larry leaves her and walks over to us. Nobody noticed that he was kissing Monique because they were behind the tree, but I noticed. I give him a death look and he pats my back and says,
" cheer up clara!"
As soon as we enter, we can't believe we came. We walk down the thin hallway where there are couples grinding against the wall and puke on the floor. We walk through the hallway and find ourselves in a large living room with no puke on the floor and only one couple making out on the large sofa. I'm assuming the guy that comes up to us is Joshua and screams over the loud music,
" hey Catalina, you made it! You brought friends! That's great! The more the merrier! Now we've got a pool outside and an outside bar and free drinks and free weed! We've also got some rooms upstairs for their who want to get down and dirty! Alright! Anyways, I've got this dude and he wants to check you out." Joshua hands Catalina a beer and drags her away. We all head outside and grab ourselves a beer and Catalina comes back and finds us standing awkwardly.
" alright guys! I'm going to get us something fun to do," she screams. She walks over to the bartender, flashes a little cleavage and comes back with six joints.....of weed.
" no thanks, I'm fine" I say as Catalina hands me one. My sister is in rehab and your offering me marijuana?
" come on paige! Everyone's doing it," Catalina insists. I turn around and paige, Bryan, larry, and Berun are doing it.
" fine" I say grabbing it and Catalina lights it up for me. How bad can it be? My first few puffs are choky but eventually I get the hang of it, and have another one while sipping my beer. After awhile of standing I notice that everyone is gone. Well, my friends have spread out. I see Berun and Larry in the middle of the dance floor and I'm just not in the mood of a party. I walk to the living room and paige and Bryan are making out on the couch. I glance down the hallway and Catalina is grinding with that Joshua dude. Ugh! I walk back outside and lie down on the hammock. After 30 minutes I wake up and a random dude is kissing my neck. I kick him hard in the guts and walk back inside. I notice paige and Bryan making their way up the stairs probably to catch one of the rooms to....you know. Ugh! I look at the counter and Catalina is....pole dancing! That's a new limit for her. I glance to my right and I notice Larry looking angry and then he notices me looking at him. He leaves through the hallway and out the door and I follow him. He is sitting by the gate to the house and i sit next to him.
" I admit. When I first saw her my impressions were,
'She's hot.'she started to get on my nerves with her wildness and we especially today at the hotel. But, I couldn't give up,not yet. I was only hanging out with her because it's not her I like, I like her friend. I just couldn't tell her because I thought she would be devastated and the person I like is already taken," he confesses to me. Why is he confessing to me? I don't even know him? We go to different schools and lead separate lives?
" why are you telling me this?" I ask. He looks into my eyes and says,
" it's you. I like you." He pulls me into a kiss and my body shakes. The passion and power of the kiss.....it's like no other, but it reminds me of someone. Someone I love and deeply care about. Berun! This isn't Berun, this is a player. I pull away, stand up and shout,
" what are you doing?"
He stand up and looks into my eyes and says,
" I really like you. I really do."
He leans into kiss me but push him away and knowingly say,
" just like you really like Monique."
I run to nowhere ignoring his shouts,
" how do you know about that?" I keep running and running not wanting to think about Berun and how much I must've hurt him. Tears stream down my face and after 20 minutes of running I find myself in front of my house. Home sweet home! I left my key at Paige's house so I climb up the tree next to my room, slide open my room window and jump on to my bed. I never lock my window. I suck under the sheets, tears streaming down my face and all the while, a picture of Berun in my mind....
COMPETITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hey guys!!! So, how's you like my slightly dirty and slightly dramatic chapter! Don't deny it, I know you love it!!!!!anyways before I talk about the competition, I just thought I should remind y'all to VOTE AND COMMENT!!! Please! It means the world to me! Especially you JustAdorbs
Anyways I have to thank
Writer_In_Residence for letting me copy her competition idea!!!! Read her books! They rock! Anyways so I want you to pm or comment a picture of any celebrity with their name who you think strongly resembles a character in my book! What's the prize?????????
Well whoever I think chose the best resemblance with a character and celebrity will get to make up their own character and I will incorporate into my story as a big part!!! The deadline of this competition is SUNDAY 16TH NOVEMBER 2014!!! The chapter i publish after the deadline I will say who won the competition and then whoever that lucky winner is, just has to pm me their dream character that I should put in my book!!i will discuss details about the character by pm with the winner! IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS COMPETITION OR NEED MORE DETAILS ON ANY CHARACTERS LOOKS THEN PLEASE PM ME BECAUSE I WOULD LOVE FOR ALL MY READERS TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS FUN COMPETITION!!
BYE NOW