Day 18

I seem to be waking up late theses days I its 10 am when I finally crawl out of bed. Catalina and paige are giggling and watching me, and it's kind of creepy.
" hey guys" I say weirdly, squinting my eyes trying to make out their figure.
" somebody's got a date tonight" says paige innocently.
" and somebody needs to prepare" says Catalina giggling mischievously.
I roll my eyes and brush my teeth while Catalina and paige twirl by me holding different dresses and makeup palettes. They are both fully dressed at 10 am!!!
" how about this one?" Asks Catalina twirling around with a strapless red skater dress in her hand.
" this color really brings out your complexion" says paige swirling around creating blush powder clouds in the air.
" manolos" whispers Catalina shoving her snakeskin heeled manolo boots in my face and disappearing in a flash.
"Bvlgari watch" says Paige clasping it on my wrist and unclasping it.
I giggle and spit out my toothpaste bubbles and rinse out my mouth. I strip so I'm in my underwear and bra, make a pose and say,
" I was thinking of going like this."
" oh Berun would looooove that!" Jokes Catalina waggling her eyebrows.
" very much indeed" mocks paige.
I laugh, put on a mine craft shirt even though I hate it, and tiny Abercrombie shorts.
" guys, I was just going to wear jeans and a top" I say casually.
Catalina fake vomits and Paige says in a fake French accent,
" absolutely not! A first date must be.... Magical.....romantic......and sexy!" Paige puts emphasis on the last word and Catalina does a dramatic action to each adjective paige says.
" in order for the date to be complete, the outfit must be a la mode," Paige says in her French accent.
" ok but nothing over the top" I agree. They squeal and in the next hour, Paige's bed is littered with outfits after outfit and Catalina's mattress is filled with piles of shoes. Most of them are Catalina's. She packed 8 suitcases for 1 week stay even though her house is open and filled with workers and her mums Dar group is staying at her house for a few days. The Dar group is a group to deduct arising racism. Basically, it's to stop racism, and that's funny since she is a white woman and she started it. Not to be racist or anything. It's 12:30 and I'm quite hungry so I plead them to let me have lunch first. After 30 minutes of begging they finally agree and we all make macaroni and cheese. Vanessa has gone to yoga class and yina is at her friends house. We finish making the macaroni, eating, and cleaning by 2 and it's time for me to make my final decision. I choose a strapless bright orange peplum top exposing a tiny part of my tummy, and denim skinny jeans. They are both Paige's but I choose orange, 5 inch manolo wedges that are Catalina's. After I choose my outfit they do my makeup. Half my face is for Catalina and the other half is Paige's. They have 30 minutes to do their half of the face while I indulge into ' Jane Austen.' After 30 minutes I observe what they have done to my face. Catalina has gone with metallic orange lipstick, red blush, orange gradually changing to red eyeshadow which is cool, thin line of eyeliner and thick coat of mascara. Paige has done light pink lip gloss, peach blush, orange eyeshadow, thick stroke of liquid eyeliner, and thin layer of mascara. Honestly, I prefer Catalina's.
" I choose Catalina's" I say confidently.
Paige sighs and Catalina does a little happy dance. After they clean up and I take a long hot shower getting rid of all the makeup and just letting my body relax for the date tonight. I prepare some conversation lines like what is your favorite song or who is the best person in the world and did you watch the game yesterday? I scratch all of them because they sound stupid. I didn't even watch the game yesterday. I relax and step out of the shower suddenly realizing a big problem. How am I going to get out without Vanessa knowing?! I barge out of the door to inform paige and Catalina but they can read mind. They are sitting on the bed with worried looks on their face.
" guys, what do we do?" I as worriedly. Catalina taps on the bed indicating for me to sit next to her. I Sit on the bed and we all sit in a row with thinking expressions on our faces. After 30 minutes paige jumps up and suggests,
" now this isn't the best of ideas but it something. So we say we are going to pick up some things from Clara's house and once we are out, Clara you go to dinner and Catalina and I will hangout somewhere. We have to be dressed casually which means Clara, you wear my oversized target tweed coat and pack the wedges in a bag and put them On after. Also, Clara I don't think you can have a long dinner with Berun because mum will suspect if we are there for more than 2 hours. Ok?"
So this means I have to limit my time with Berun. Well.... It is the only option unless I sneak out, but we know how that turned out last time.
" ok" I say After a while of thinking.
It's only 3 so we hang out for a while and I dream about Berun.....
I fall asleep and after a few hours Catalina and paige attack me with pillows and Catalina screams,
" wake up girl!"
" you've got a long night ahead" adds paige chuckling.
I wake up and it's 5!
" good news is Vanessa approved our plans" says Catalina hopefully.
" bad new is we need to be home by 10" says Paige disappointedly.
" shit!" I scream just remembering something. Berun said he would pick me up from Paige's house but that is a definite no-no! I call him but he doesn't pick up!
" pick up Berun!" I mutter to the phone. I call him again but it goes straight to voicemail!
I throw my phone and duck my head in the pillow and scream.
" Clara, we can try to convince my mum to change the curfew. I mean it's nothing to throw a tantrum about," says Paige soothingly with a hint of worry.
" it's not that" I say rapidly.
" Berun said he would pick me up from here at 8 and he is not picking up! What if he booked a carriage ride or something?? What if he was booking the limo while I tried to call him?" I snap.
Catalina and Paige start laughing and I say angrily,
" stop laughing! This is a serious problem."
" no it's not! We already talked to Berun and he said he was going to tell you that he can't pick you up anyways. He has late soccer practice, so meet him at la rose at 8,"explains Catalina.
"Really" I putter.
" really" paige says mocking me with the puttering.
" you guys are the best" I say hugging them into a threesome.
They shower and then help me get ready. We lock the door, I change into dinner clothes and sit down while they do my makeup. Catalina does my makeup while paige curls my hair. After an hour of them dolling me up, and me reading ' Jane Austen' the 2nd edition because I finished the first, I'm finished. Oh my god! I look like the blonde Ashley tisdale I never was!
" thank you guys so much!" I exclaim.
" it was nothing" they reply in unison. It's 7, so for the next 45 minutes I wear a baggy jacket to cover my top, a hoodie to cover my curled hair, and we watch tv. We leave at 7:45 because la rose is only 15 minutes away, and I pack my heels in a bag while wearing my sketchers sneakers. I hate converse! Paige and Catalina walk with me to the restaurant and paige says,
" Bryan and I came here on our first date."
" and maybe you and Luke will come here on your first date" says Catalina sweetly linking her arm through Paige's elbow. They stop when we are about a block away from la rose and they start heading the other way.
" where are you going?" I ask confusingly.
" honey, you have a date to attend to. You don't want your friends dragging along," Catalina reminds me.
Oh my gosh! I completely forgot I have a date! How does that happen????
" right....so bye!" I say awkwardly kind of wishing they weren't leaving. What if I mess up???
We all squeal and hug and then part our ways. I slip on the heels and pack away the sneakers. Paige and Catalina take the sneakers and jumper. I enter la rose and Berun is already sitting there looking handsome as ever. His natural bleach blonde hair is wet probably because he just came out of a shower, and it's ruffled up which makes him looks so sexy. His face is fresh and sweet blue eyes glistening. He looks casual in brooks brother, light blue, crisp, 3/4 sleeve, linen shirt with top buttons opened like always exposing his skinny yet manly chest. He is wearing khaki trousers and brown fake leather loafers. I notice he is nervous because he always runs his hands up and down his thigh when he is nervous and that's what he is doing now. The Chinese lady at the counter asks,
" do you have a reservation ma'am?"
" my date is already here" I say passing by her. I walk up to where Berun is sitting and as soon as he noticed me he rushes up to open my chair and accidentally knocks over my knife.
I giggle and he sighs,
" I'm such a klutz!"
" a cute, charming klutz" I add kindly.
He chuckles and sits back down. A Chinese man comes and takes our orders and we both order a sprite. We start to talk, and it's quite awkward but eventually we break the ice. A Chinese lady who looks like a man comes and takes our food order. Is everyone who works here Chinese???? Anyways, we skip starters and go straight for the main. I order deep fried calamari rings and Berun orders grilled steak. While we are waiting for our food Berun leans in, arms folded on the table, his eyes squinting, and tells me in his sexy voice,
" I've always wondered why you liked me. A beautiful girl like you falling for a klutz like me. Care to share?"
My cheeks turn tomato red and I say confidently,
" well what is there not to like. The perfect hair, body, eyes, dress sense, and most of all, the perfect personality."
It's his turn to turn tomato red and I challenge him,
" well come on now, it's your turn."
The food arrives and we start eating while Berun tells me,
" apart form the irresistible body, fluffy hair, and overall attractiveness, your the only one who I can be myself with. I mean sure I got a lot of buddies, but being the all star footballer and all, it seems that there is never enough time to be me, Berun hiclls." We splutter at his last name and then I put my hand on his hand and say,
" I'm glad. The real Berun hiclls is who I love." We eat the rest of dinner while having casual conversation and theb after a Chinese waiter comes up to us and asks in a thick Chinese accent,
" desert?"
Berun whispers something in his ear and the waiter runs to the kitchen. Berun smirks and I ask him,
" what happened?" But he just keeps on smirking. After 10 minutes a different Chinese waiter comes back to our table with a coconut cream cupcake and a candle on top. The cupcake has a frosted heart and in that heart it says 'b + c =.'
" awwww, Berun" I say.
" do you like it?" He asks.
" I love it!" I exclaim.
We start eating and then he pays the bill. Before we walk out of the restaurant where I can see paige and Catalina waiting for me he pulls me into the hallway which leads to the bathrooms. There, he kisses me gently on the lips and then harder shoving me against the wall. We switch sides so he is on the wall and we kiss. My hands roam his chest and his hands move to my pant zipper. He pushes me in the janitor closet and shuts the door behind us. He starts to pull down my zipper but I stop him.
" Berun" I say warningly.
" what? I just thought that we were ready" he says fumbling with his buttons.
" this is our first date! Of course we aren't ready" I say pulling up my zipper.
" sorry" he mumbles playing with his hair.
" we will be ready.... Soon" I whisper sexily in his ear, and give it a small nibble. I walk out of the restaurant and Catalina and paige attack me with questions. I just smirk and we arrive at Paige's apartment promptly at 10. Vanessa says the usual hi, how are you, and then we head straight to Paige's room. I shut the door and bolt the lock.
" it was amazing" I squeal. I tell them all about it and we all end up lying in bed in our pajamas. We talk about our dream dates, but I say that I experienced my dream date tonight. Eventually we fall asleep.....

Ok guys so I hope u r enjoying the book!!! If you are vote and comment. Please please please!!! I cannot describe how important that is to me!!!! I'm starting preparation for boarding school and this reading challenge with my mum, so I might be updating a little less....but I will be updating.... VOTE AND COMMENT