North Carolina

**TAYLOR'S POV**

Hi my name is Taylor Hope. My mom had a huge promotion at work so we are moving to North Carolina. My favorite state!! It's my favorite state because the magcon boys are there!!! So I am saying goodbye to my little house in Texas, and saying hello to NC!

**In NC**

My mom was driving the car and I was asleep in the passenger... until we stopped.

"Mom? Why did we stop?" I asked in a rough voice.

"This limo told me too." She said in a confused voice.

What? Why would a limo stop a fugly handa??? It was 2:30 in the morning and it was still dark out. Am I dreaming? I thought for a minute. Giggled. And went back to sleep. Until I felt my mom help me up and say wake up really loud. I groaned and opened my eyes. My eyes started to widen. IT WAS MATTHEW ESPINOSA!!!!

I put a sentence on the back of the car on the dirt. it read, I LOVE MATTHEW ESPINOSA.

I laughed and asked him shyly. "you saw the sentence on the car didn't you?" I laughed, got out of the car and started to take selfie with him.

This was just like I was in the V.I.P room at magcon.

"I have an extra seat in the limo. It is so soft and feels just like a bed. You can use it. I don't care. I sleep on rides just like you!" He said. I laughed and looked at my mom. She nodded and got in the car. I followed Matthew to the limo.

"You didn't have to do that." I said while looking at my feet.

"Yes I did." He said while looking at me and touching my thigh.

I lied down and went to sleep. And starting wondering why the perfect brunet, hazel eyed, with six pack guy asked me Taylor Renee Hope to sleep in his limo.

** MATTHEW POV**

Man she was cute. She just- I wanted to kiss her. We just met. I don't care. I wonder if she likes me too. I hope she does. That would be amazing if she did.

I shook her awake. And kissed her cheek.

"Good morning beautiful!" I said with a smile and looking at her.

"Hey." She said tiredly. "Where are we? Is my mom still following us?"

"Wow you have a bunch of questions. And we are close to magcon. Plus your mom said yes to letting you going to magcon with us." I said while taking breaths in between sentences.

She got up and looked at me than out the window.