Chapter 8

Jordyn's POV

**************

He keeps staring.

I continue to walk as I see him prance up next to me, he didn't say anything. We just walked in silence. That was until I caught him looking at my ass. "Can you stop?" I asked rudely, "But why? I know you like it when I pay attention to you." His smirk was cocky, "Oh yea? And why would you think that?" I asked, throwing sass into my words. "Because if you didn't then your cheeks wouldn't be all red." Shit. Was I blushing?! No. No. No. I refuse to think that I was blushing over that ass hole. "My cheeks aren't red!" I stated, I looked away just in case they actually were. He chuckled a bit, "You'll fall for me Jordyn. I know you will." He was one cocky mother fucker!

"Guys! Come on!" Paisley shouted, I sprinted ahead and we had finally reached the end of the corn field. It went by so much quicker then I thought it was going to, "Finally." I mumble, a small smile plastered on my face.

We all picked up our paces and were soon full out running to find a house that all of us could stay in. I look to my side to see Jc running, he winked at me then picked up his speed. Was he trying to race me? Oh it's on. I rolled my eyes playfully as I picked up my speed as well, "your going down." I shouted to him. "Think again." He sly grin grew on his face, this was kinda fun. A few more minutes of running and we reached a house that looked pretty big from the outside, I stopped and so did he. "I win." He stuck his tongue out at ms like a child, "Whatever Jc." I laughed a bit.

I breathed a bit heavy and so did the rest of us, "I call first room dibs!" Erin shouted. She ran inside the house without even thinking.

I took a few steps into the house to see Erin standing there, she didn't look amuzed and I knew why. This house was big and all, but not big enough. It only had 4 rooms, instead of enough for all of us. Now that I think about it, how were we going to find the proper amount anyways? I've never heard of a house with 10 rooms.

"Looks like we are sharing." I point out, sighing. "Why don't we share babe?" Jc slid his arm around my waist and pulled me to his side. "Haha. No. Paisley, we should share a room." I gave Jc a look and pulled away from him. "Sounds good." Paisley smiled at me, I look to Kian and he looks pretty dissapointed, Trevor does as well. Sam grasped Erin's hand and pulled her close, "WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT TOUCHING ME." She screamed. Let's just say, she didn't exactly like to be touched. "Riley. I'll be sharing a room with you." She demanded, Riley actually looked kinda upset. I'm not sure why though, isn't she happy that she doesn't have to share a room with these disgusting pigs?

"Pair up boys." I smirked at my words, sucks to be them. "Couch!" Ricky called. Sam and Kian shared a room, Jc and Connor shared a room and then Trevor took the floor in the livingroom. It must be awkward for those who have to share, I mean when girls share a bed... Its not weird, but when boys share a bed... Well... I don't know. Seems a little weird.

I walked upstairs, happy that I wasn't sharing a room with Jc, soon followed by most of the others. "Thank fuck!" I fell back onto the messy bed, "I know right. Thanks for saving me back there, I didn't exactly want to share a room with Kian. I could see him eyeing me." She laughed. "Can I ask you something?" I sat up and looked at her.

"Of course." She replied sweetly, "Why do you think Riley looked so dissapointed when she had to share a room with Erin?" I asked, curiously. I was clueless. "Seriously? She totally likes Connor!" She whispered with a laugh. Oh. Well damn!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter ik.

Sorry guys :(

I love you all

Byeeee

-Hailee