ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TᗯO

"Mr. Callum, do you know why you're here right now?" a young, redheaded detective asked me as she sat on the opposite side of the metal table.

In the small, questioning room were four police officers, a detective, and the one and only - me.

I simply adore myself.

And the fact that these numpties actually think that I committed a murder makes me want to quit on humanity.

"I'm here because you think I have killed my foster parents, which you would know I did not if you're actually any good at your job," I replied to her question with harshness. She deserved nothing more from me.

Her left eye started twitching as she took deep breaths, which made me realize that I slightly pissed her off.

I can also see it by the way her chest rose rapidly as the time flew by. Oh, her chest. I could stare at her two beautiful friends all day long.

She cleared her throat and put a strand of hair behind her ear, focusing my attention a little more upwards.

"Mr. Callum, what are you thinking about at this moment?" she asked, curiously analyzing me.

Although she wanted to be calm and professional, I noticed her losing patience. She wanted to get inside of my head and figure this case out so she can go home and watch porn. I get it, sometimes I'm like that too.

"Oh, ma'am, you really don't want to know that," I replied, a smirk appearing on my face.

I think, if people could read my mind, they would kill themselves shortly afterward. It's not a place for innocent people or any kind of people, really.

"I think I'll have to risk it," she said, still resistant. What does this have to do with solving their murder?

Oh, well. She wanted to know.

"I have 'inappropriate' thoughts with you in them," I said, nonchalantly leaning back in my chair.

She opened her mouth in shock and I could notice the blood rushing to her cheeks, painting her face red. "Excuse me?" she gasped, terror filling her eyes.

"Oh, yes. I have a dirty mind and right now, you're running through it - naked," I said, pretty satisfied with my words. That should put them off my back. I'm not good at handling luggage.

The cops coughed awkwardly, but her face... Her face was priceless.

She slammed her hands against the desk and fiercely got up. "I can't handle this kid," she mumbled furiously, storming out of the interrogation room.

I looked at the cops, raising my eyebrows while they blankly stared at me. "What? Everyone was thinking it, I just said it."

"All right, Draven. This is all yours," Mrs. Embers, the woman who worked in the orphanage, said while leading me into a small and dark room. It only consisted of a desk, chair, window, which surprisingly had bars on it, a closet, and a bed.

If Mrs. Embers wasn't in her late fifties, I would definitely make a dirty joke. Or even better, make her dirty.

I dropped my stuff on the floor and thanked her for such a delightful service. After I had studied my new room, I sat on the bed, which wasn't comfortable for my taste.

"Dr. East is going to visit you any moment now," she said after a moment of silence and looked down on me, leaving the room.

What the hell?