ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ᖴIᖴTEEᑎ

It's Friday morning and today is the only day we can legally leave the Foster Care property.

When I got up from the bed, to get ready for breakfast, I was taken back by the fact that neither Draven nor Omega invaded my room and woke me up.

I quickly changed into black, high-waisted jeans, and a black hoodie with long sleeves, which covered my scars perfectly. I slipped on some old, black boots and put a beanie on my head.

I continued to stare into the closet mirror - my eyes were swollen and I had the biggest bags under them. Although I hid my white hair under a black beanie, it still looked messy, as if a cow chewed me up.

The only thing I looked forward to was the weather.

It's supposed to be a cold, gloomy day.

And I loved winter, although it was mid-summer.

God, I'm so weird.

Oh, wait... um, God, don't listen to me.

Because I, uh, had sexual thoughts about 'the future Devil'.

What the hell does that even mean?

I sighed and looked out of the window.

The sight was beautiful - I was greeted by grey clouds and wet, green grass. Birds weren't chirping and the sun was hiding. I could feel the coldness just by looking at it and yet, it calmed my nerves.

After everything I learned yesterday, I barely slept at all.

It all sounded so crazy, but at the same time, I completely believed them.

I knew Draven was special, I mean he did something to Dr. East and he has been acting crazy ever since.

Don't even get me started on his charm.

I mean, if I ever met him as a normal human, I would stay the hell away from him.

He was nothing, but trouble.

But that was the least of my worries.

What am I?

What does it mean to be a Sybil?

Why am I so important?

Is Draven really in love with me or the idea of me?

I snapped myself out of the trance when the bell rang, announcing it was time for breakfast.

I sighed and fixed the beanie on my head, although nothing was wrong with it.

The thing that worried me was the fact that I haven't left this room in three days.

What if I bump into Sawyer?

I just shook off all of the negative thoughts and walked out of my room, closing the door behind me.

Just get into the canteen and sit at your usual table, Alya.

That is not a hard thing to do.

I walked in with my head down and just took the first thing I saw, although I craved my pancakes.

As soon as I sat down, a familiar voice started blabbering, as he usually does.

"On today's menu is: for breakfast - delicious morning sex. For lunch - mind-blowing midday sex. For dinner - crazy 'I-can't-get-enough-of-you' sex and if you want the dessert, you can have spontaneous kisses, ass-grabbing, and quickies."

I looked at Draven with one raised brow as he sat beside me, throwing his arm around my shoulder.

He wore his famous smirk that made me crazy, which was why I couldn't get my words out for a while.