ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TᕼᖇEE

I couldn't fall asleep. My mind was constantly drifting back to Draven, for an unknown reason. We have just met and yet, he completely grabbed my attention in less than twenty minutes.

One thing I knew for sure was that he's crazy. How could anybody be so chill after slamming their fist into a glass wall?

But, there was something else, too.

His character - I have never met anyone like him. I mean, yeah he's so hot it's almost unnatural, but there was something about him that was off.

I know it was really rude for me to accuse him of murdering his foster parents, but he was pretty much a jerk to me.

Although, an extremely sexy jerk.

I kind of feel bad for saying that. Should I apologize to him?

One thing bugged me the most, though. He obviously knew what was wrong with Dr. East and why was he running down the hall like a headless chicken. Dr. East was mad with him about something that happened, but I can't figure out what. After all, they have just met.

So, what's exactly going on between them?

"Hey, Aly!" Sawyer greeted me and put down his platter of food. "I brought you some new music," he added and plopped on the seat next to me, shoving three new CDs towards me.

"Ooh, and what am I listening to this time?" I asked interested, munching on Nutella pancakes.

When I first got here, I was really scared because I didn't know absolutely anyone and every kid in here seemed rude. Until one afternoon when I was in the playing room and he approached me with the brightest smile. We introduced ourselves and instantly bonded because we both love music.

He is also really sweet.

I didn't have anything to listen to music on, since my foster parents took my phone away, so he gave me his Mp3 Digital player and new CD's every other day.

I don't know where he got them from, but he has been in the Foster System since his birth, so I guess he has some kind of privileges.

"It's Queen. You said you love old rock so I thought I'd hook you up," he smiled, taking a bite of his muffin.

I thanked him, after which we continued talking about music and eating until breakfast was finished and we headed towards the hall that led to our rooms.

I didn't even realize that I completely forgot about yesterday's incident and Draven until Sawyer asked me.

"So, I heard something happened last night," he said, his voice turning monotone with a hint of jealousy. I have always been good at reading people and their reactions.

We were currently walking in direction of my room, so I might as well show him the 'crime scene'.

"Oh, you heard about that?" I asked, slightly uncomfortable. Draven was on the bad page with the kids in here and they will hate me if they realize I'm on his side.

I didn't want to talk about that mess. I wouldn't even know where to start because everything about that night was weird.

He scoffed, his body stiffening next to mine. "Everyone heard what happened. You've met Draven then?" he continued.

"Yeah, he's definitely something else."

"You should stay away from him. I heard a lot of bad things about that guy," his voice radiated with hatred and disgust, even though he never officially met Draven.